Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 21
11-09-2011, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
Obviously we weren't met with much success the last time we went around and around about this. They said it was solved but if it was indeed fixed then something got rolled back again. We need more tickets! Everyone report it when you see it, prz. File. File. File!

This is still broken on tribble () if anyone was wondering.

PS: Now I check logs too.
hahahaha.

Funny as hell :p
U log checker!
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-10-2011, 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farktoid5000
Found it. We'll have it fixed as soon as we can.
Yay! maybe now I can start having fun again as my DOffing has worn my DOffer out and I miss PvP.
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-10-2011, 08:08 AM
I'm hoping this is fixed in today's patch? i doubt it though.
I'm gonna keep checkin mah logz
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-12-2011, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farktoid5000
Found it. We'll have it fixed as soon as we can.
So, why can't you, at random times, scan people's account who have this configuration on their ships (either active ships, or ships in storage), and ban them? And I don't want to hear "But we have to give them a chance because they might have honestly thought it was a feature" or whatever other lame excuse they come up with.
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-12-2011, 07:54 PM
They can write a program that would scan PvP matches spot shields regen etc that are beyond normal parameters. Set up at cpu/screensound card to alert someone and record that match. That the simple answer. What the expoitor is caught poof he/she is banned for 30 day for first time, 60 2nd, and 6 months for 3rd time. That should make expoition players think twice.
Lt. Commander
# 26
11-12-2011, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre9
So, why can't you, at random times, scan people's account who have this configuration on their ships (either active ships, or ships in storage), and ban them? And I don't want to hear "But we have to give them a chance because they might have honestly thought it was a feature" or whatever other lame excuse they come up with.
If they would consider this,they would know damn well they should have fixed this bug a long time ago.

But ofcourse, they should have some kind of monitor to see if everything (especially in pvp matches) still works like it should.
Lt. Commander
# 27
11-13-2011, 04:16 PM
disable the inventory for pvp . so canīt use the bug . my english is bad, but the pvp-session is not really funny with this bug or with damage from unknown entity with torpedo spread III or others .
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-17-2011, 07:30 AM
Any update yet on when the fix hits holodeck? Its pretty critical if you ask me. And alot of people just abandon this game because of it. I hope it gets fixed in the latest patch...
Lt. Commander
# 29
11-27-2011, 08:24 AM
It's still there.

Any news?
Lt. Commander
# 30
11-27-2011, 09:11 AM
It's been nearly a week since I've heard anything but a Dev said that he found one issue and was unable to reproduce the effect after fixing it. I told him that it was still happening on tribble, and that it was actually even easier somehow. He thanked me for bringing it to his attention again and I haven't seen anything else since.
Closed Thread