Lt. Commander
# 21
11-07-2011, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
I am pleased by this.

EDIT: BOff question regarding the Android; branch and gender of choice? Fully customizable?
Especially the customizable part. Please don't make the sames mistakes made on the Breen, Reman, and Photonic BOffs.
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-07-2011, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuh
VA token as a replacement to the 250 emblems is salt in an already fresh wound.

VA token should have been an addition to a replacement, seeing as all those who got their 250 emblems already had their VA tokens too.

(500 days is also an extremely long time for subscribers to get a free VA token, by then $250 would have already been sunk into this game)

I'd also have hoped that they would have gone back and spiced up the earlier vet-rewards to make subscription even remotely worth considering.
I have a friend that was FIVE days away from 500 days when they pulled the 250 emblems.

He already is AT Vice-Admiral and has had his token.

What does the mean? .... HE GETS NOTHING!

Same for all those like him.

I love the other rewards forthcoming ,but this switch for the 500 days is UNFAIR to those like my friend.

Cryptic ... not cool! ... NOT COOL AT ALL!!!!

If you want my respect .... Make this right.

Do right by these players that have been loyal to you.
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-07-2011, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
Will the "New Vice Admiral/LG Tiken" purchase the Galaxy-X a nd Garumba? Since they are now VA/LG ships on Tribble.
I also have the same doubt. I'm counting as a no, since the impression is that they are only giving back what we already have. But I'd like to know for sure also.
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-07-2011, 04:22 PM
The Android BO might be a token you claim to use in the C-Store Boff Store they have the tech already in place to support the system.
Lt. Commander
# 25
Is this Android "Fully Functional"
Lt. Commander
# 26
Wow! I'm very much looking forward to these.
Lt. Commander
# 27
Im not OK with the 500 day emblems replacement, i think it is just UNFAIR.

For now, emblems are still a currency on holodeck, a bunch of player received them, use them to buy purple items or keep them and they will be converted to dilithium.

Until f2p is ion holodeck all player who have reach 500 SHOULD have been reward by the SAME reward !

I dont want your VA token, first i have all the ships i want, 2 i think its not equal to 250 emblems in term of gameplay...

So please revise your copy, stop stealing people, it is not our fault if you have decide to take wrong directions before F2P.

sry for my english it is not my native speaking.
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-07-2011, 04:31 PM
1) The 250 Emblems were taken away from the 500 Day Veteran Reward, not the 600 Day Vet Reward.

2) Recent Release Notes said the VA token is added to the 500 Day, not the 600 Day Vet Reward. Can we have some clarifcation on this?

3) BOOOO!!! to Cryptic for taking away something awesome and replacing it with something else they also took away. Subtracting two game features and then giving one of them back in a gimped fashion, is just not cool, no matter how you spin it.

4) So does this mean the "Veteran BO" that jheinig was talking about replacing the 500 Day Vet Reward nerf (the 250 Emblems) is not going to happen?
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho....php?p=3796966

5) Is the 700 Day Android BO going to be that BO? If so, please make it have the following features:
Allow player to select the class and gender.
Make sure at least one of the traits is Efficient.
Clothing/appearance can be modified as per any other regular BO.
6) Mugatu pet, uniforms, starship materials, and a starship variant? All sound nice. However, with the way you guys are treating your players (example, see #3 above), I'm not sure I'll even be around in 380 more days...
Lt. Commander
# 29
11-07-2011, 04:32 PM
I agree with the other peoples sentiments of "its good to have the VA token back, but it is not a replacement for the 250 emblems" This just hurts the people who never got the 250 emblems and are currently VA : |
Lt. Commander
# 30
11-07-2011, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahn View Post
Wow! I'm very much looking forward to these.
Totally unrelated note - why does your forum avatar have glowie *****? I don't dislike them (or ***** in general) just seems odd that they glow. Step away from the reactor.