Lt. Commander
# 1 A Will and a Barclay
11-08-2011, 12:45 AM
I just wanna commend whoever did that Tribble Server mission "A Will and a Barclay".
That was super fun and funny like hell.
I mean, that mission provides an awesome explanation where all the bridge officer clones actually come from and WHY it hasn't been fixed yet!

Also the way the whole TNG bridge crew has been worked into the mission: PURE AWESOME!

Play it.

Couldn't rate it on Tribble, but it was a 5 star!

Only thing to be improved upon is a copy on Holodeck! Or is there already one?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-08-2011, 05:12 AM
Haha, that really makes me smile! Thanks a lot!

I made the whole thing as a tester for different bugs and other junk on Tribble so everything that happens in the mission was actually just fodder for testing with an amusing skin. But the joke just keeps getting better and better.

I originally wasn't going to port it to Holodeck but the more and more I think about it the more I want to. If only to make "Barclay Emitter Syndrome" the actual Cannon explanation for the cloned bridge officers.

If I do though it will have a full length, and at least some semblance of a plot direction.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-08-2011, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XR-377 View Post
Haha, that really makes me smile! Thanks a lot!

I made the whole thing as a tester for different bugs and other junk on Tribble so everything that happens in the mission was actually just fodder for testing with an amusing skin. But the joke just keeps getting better and better.

I originally wasn't going to port it to Holodeck but the more and more I think about it the more I want to. If only to make "Barclay Emitter Syndrome" the actual Cannon explanation for the cloned bridge officers.

If I do though it will have a full length, and at least some semblance of a plot direction.
Plot is almost not needed. The tongue in cheek meta jokes make for a very good comedy episode and you character Barclay ( forgot her first name) is sooo well developed as Broccoli's daughter, that she completely carries the whole thing.

It's a sitcom.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-08-2011, 06:20 AM
Now the real question you should asking yourself is whether or not she actually human or a photnic lifeform?

I've yet to decide myself.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-10-2012, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XR-377 View Post
Now the real question you should asking yourself is whether or not she actually human or a photnic lifeform?

I've yet to decide myself.
She never does leave the Holodeck does she?