Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdangelo View Post
I will have my team discuss the possibility of something else being in the 600 day reward in addition to the token. But I can say that the token won't be getting easier to get than the 600 day mark.

This post was taken from another thread. The VA/LG tokens are locked but he does say the they are open to the idea of still adding something to the 600 days to compensate for the loss of the 250 emblems we lost at 500.

Even though he says 600 days i think we should fight to get them added back to 500 days as that was the one that lost the emblems.

So what would people like to see?

Please be realistic and keep it civil. Lets try to get ourself something cool added that would benefit players.

I think max rank dilithium may be the obvious one so im going to shy away from that and ask for something related to the doff system. I pack of blue and purple doffs with at least one unique doff that has a completely unique power that is unobtainable anywhere else.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-08-2011, 12:24 PM
I'd agree here as well. Something like Dilithium would be great. Considering you used emblems now to buy gear for your Captain/Crew/Ship, you could use some equivalent amount of Dilithium for the same purpose. I'd be fine with that.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-08-2011, 12:30 PM
An amount of Dilithum with equivalent buying power.

I can get 10 Ground Weapons with 250 Emblems, costing 25 Emblems apiece.

Ground Weapons on Tribble of equivalent Mk & Rarity are 11,350 Refined Dilithium, so an appropriate reward would be 113,500 Refined Dilithum.

EDIT: Of course, it will never happen, too easily exploited.

Say you have four empty character slots, like I do. I could make four characters, get my Dilithium reward, level til the Dilithium Exchange is available, then put all the Dilithium from four characters up for sale on the exchange, netting, at worst case scenario, 9,080 C-Points.

Never going to happen.

So, what about a C-Store token? Get one free item from the C-Store, within limits, say, anything 800 C-Points or below?
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-08-2011, 12:31 PM
Putting the 250 tokens back until F2P goes live would be a start.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-08-2011, 12:32 PM
I'd like to see Cryptic Devs using the Foundry to write us some more missions.

A mission per Emblem and I'll call us even.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-08-2011, 12:37 PM
I'd be happy with an equivalent of dilithium, or something that is worth about as much. Maybe they could create a 500 day vet set similar to the aegis set. If they make it something that is only a vet reward it would be a huge incentive to subscribe.

Edit: However, this also sets up something some players would get that others never would. This is tough, considering some people already got the 500 day reward, and if they made it a blanket across the board thing, those people would have gotten 2 rewards. Plus, if they didn't make it a blanket thing, those people wouldn't get the "new" reward. So, I guess it would have to be something already available in some form so that no one loses out.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-08-2011, 12:38 PM
250 duplicate emblems?

it was a nice break for casual players to outfit thier toons at level cap.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-08-2011, 12:40 PM
Well, it can't be Dilithium due to the relative exploitability.

Obviously it can't be a VA ship token because... I don't know why, but people don't like it, so I guess that's out the window.

What does that leave us?

Well. Personally, I'd like to see it replaced either with about 500 C-points (which has the interesting side effect of throwing a little fuel into their new econ that could shave prices on C-points down a tad) or perhaps five "crafting vouchers" which would be bound to character on pickup and allow the crafting of any five items on Memory Alpha.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-08-2011, 01:01 PM
Give me something that can be uniquley mine .. wheather points to be used to put my ship togeather .. or a specialzed gun ?? or a discount at the "C" store ...

I dunno I'm not that picky. As long as it comes out to the same value and it something that we have the option of keeping ?

just a couple of thoughts.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-08-2011, 01:16 PM
An ISS ship prefix.