Lt. Commander
# 1 FE Reruns
11-08-2011, 11:56 PM
So the calendar says the FE Reruns are back for a second time, starting tomorrow.

Does anyone know if we'll be able to get those special rewards again, like the Breen BO, Ophidian Cane and Reman BO?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-09-2011, 12:00 AM
Quote:
Hey gang,

This event will be similar to the last re-run. All FE Series rewards will be available again. If you already have the series reward, you'll be offered a level appropriate emblem bag instead. All of the FE Series will have their awards available for the entire duration of the event.

I realize this isn't much, but it does provide you with something a little bit different for the remainder of the month.

We should also have some really exciting stuff to share with you all soon as well.

Thanks,

Stormshade
lalalalalalalalaal
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-10-2011, 11:26 AM
Hello. I'm newer to the game and saw that message, but I have no idea what it means.

Are these some kind of special missions, and if so, how do I get them / activate them?

Thanks
-Towani
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-10-2011, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by towani
Hello. I'm newer to the game and saw that message, but I have no idea what it means.

Are these some kind of special missions, and if so, how do I get them / activate them?

Thanks
-Towani
There are 3 FEs (Featured Episodes)
- Devidian Series (in Eti Eridani sector)
- Deferi/Breen series
- Romulan/Reman series

During the initial run, there was a special reward for playing through all the episodes of each series during the initial release. After it was over, the special rewards were no longer available. So here is your chance to get them. Just play through the missions again.

Deferi reward = Breen bridge officer
Devidian reward = Ophidian Cane ground device
Romulan reward = Reman bridge officer

EDIT: http://www.stowiki.org/Feature_episode for more info