Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 11
11-21-2011, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackV7
They need to address this, why is there no words from Cryptic?

Why aren't any of the Devs posting something about this on these threads?

Why aren't they resolving, patching, or doing something about their current game population woes?
Because z0mg F2P! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINAAAAAAAATE!
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-21-2011, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destraa View Post
Because z0mg F2P! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINAAAAAAAATE!
They should realize that these bugs will carry over to F2P, want to know what that means? More ****ed off people when they encounter these bug, or they'll be turned off from STO altogether.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-21-2011, 10:21 PM
It may very well suffer from the same thing the Military does. It makes sense, thus, the logical conclusion is to do the exact polar opposite!
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-21-2011, 11:07 PM
I Lost 2 slots , when i first started STO i bought 2 slots thinking it was Bridge Officer Slots. and instead they was for Characters. SO i shoudl have 4. instead only two. I paid REAL money for those would like them back please. - OOP
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-22-2011, 12:48 AM
Quote:
I too lost a character slot, which is disturbing in that I supported Cryptic by buying many slots to make 1 character for each race, both Fed and Klink Faction, Crazy I know but I am a fan of Star Trek. A week ago, when I deleted several of my toons to remake them due to having bad traits (They need a trait Respec badly) - one of my slots went missing.

I am growing very tired of how slow Cryptic is addressing these issues, these are some serious gameplay issues.

Several days ago, on Klink side, one of my Klink toons just reached Commander rank, I then went to buy the commander level raptor, exited into space, and guess what? I got disconnected:

Now everytime I try logging into her I keep getting disconnected - I am afraid of deleting her because now I may lose another slot, TALK ABOUT A CATCH 22.

So whats it going to be?

They need to address this, why is there no words from Cryptic?

Why aren't any of the Devs posting something about this on these threads?

Why aren't they resolving, patching, or doing something about their current game population woes?
Dont delete your toon they are going to fix the commanders Tuesday.
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-22-2011, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCWalleye View Post
Dont delete your toon they are going to fix the commanders Tuesday.
Thanks for the heads up, I will wait for that patch today. Thank goodness I read this post, hence Kestra did not reach the chopping block.

by the way is there a link to a Dev post confirming this? It is much appreciated
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-22-2011, 01:18 AM
Yep, Iím missing a slot too, wouldnít have realized if I hadnít seen this thread.
I will be waiting for it's return.
Thanks OP.
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-22-2011, 01:40 AM
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=241679
Quote:
Thanks for the heads up, I will wait for that patch today. Thank goodness I read this post, hence Kestra did not reach the chopping block.

by the way is there a link to a Dev post confirming this? It is much appreciated
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-22-2011, 05:21 AM
Still missing a character slot, bough 4 in the cstore for a total of 8. After the server update/maitenance a while ago i lost a slot, only have 7 now.

I did already post in 2 other threads when it happened, but got no answer & cant even find those threads now.

I also submitted a ticket about it, but no reply to that either.
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-22-2011, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch_One
I did already post in 2 other threads when it happened, but got no answer & cant even find those threads now.

I also submitted a ticket about it, but no reply to that either.
No real surprise on either account, Enoch. Especially since it's apparently not a "hot" issue. Granted, compared to the Commander level Raptor causing people to not even be able to log-in it isn't, but it still should rank fairly high. However, should and is are completely separate things, and unless it's prevent people from playing, it would appear that F2P stuff takes precedence.
Closed Thread