Lt. Commander
# 151
11-13-2011, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxcraig View Post
ROFL, yeah! How dare we be patient for over a year!
I was intentionally practicing hypocrisy there by being impatient. My humor can be a bit... dry.
Lt. Commander
# 152
11-13-2011, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
I was intentionally practicing hypocrisy there by being impatient. My humor can be a bit... dry.
yes i got it. I was playing on the theme.
Lt. Commander
# 153
11-13-2011, 09:32 PM
No................................................ ....
Lt. Commander
# 154
11-14-2011, 02:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esquire View Post
Sorry, but I would also not recommend STO after F2P. The reason why I'm still here is that these CHANGES have not hit live as yet. When they go live, that will be another matter. And, yes, I have tested the new F2P matrix now with a transfered VA and a ground up LA2.

To be honest, I'm just killing time before the big launch next month altho I'm not playing all that much, now, as it is. When you have lost the will to continue due to the fact you know if you do you will be playing a CHANGED (NGE-ed) game, it seems everything that was easily passed over before, the bugs, crashes, lag in the engine, PVP balance, klunky ground game, etc (even on live before the CHANGES) seems to get under my skin a bit more than when I was heavily vested in the game. Therefore, I tend not to log in.

Remember, you asked.
I did, and this is a logical answer.

I am just surpised. Some people are commenting and fighting against cryptic and they either have not been online, or for some reason keep on playing. And then I wonder why.

I am really curious about the changes and I will try it. Based on that I will decide on whether to continue.
Lt. Commander
# 155
11-14-2011, 04:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by landerx74 View Post
Just be a little more patient. New content is being developed and is just around the corner.
"Cutting the Cord," the last real mission they added, was on March 5. Eight months. Eight months that Cryptic has said new content is being developed and is just around the corner. You still believe them? That's cute.
Lt. Commander
# 156
11-14-2011, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by landerx74 View Post
Just be a little more patient. New content is being developed and is just around the corner.
Fascinating, somebody still believes in Cryptics empty words.
Lt. Commander
# 157
11-14-2011, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxcraig View Post
ROFL, yeah! How dare we be patient for over a year!
Well,w e kinda are patient, and we kinda are not. We are patient in that we are still here. We are impatient in that we constantly complain about it. I suppose everyone staying around is ultimately a sign for Cryptic that things aren't too bad.
Lt. Commander
# 158
11-14-2011, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Well,w e kinda are patient, and we kinda are not. We are patient in that we are still here. We are impatient in that we constantly complain about it. I suppose everyone staying around is ultimately a sign for Cryptic that things aren't too bad.
Let me put it this way......I'm still here because I like playing with my friends....if it weren't for them I would be gone by now.They can take that as a sign.
Lt. Commander
# 159
11-14-2011, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
I'm still here because I am shackled to this game for life. I do like the graphics and community, I wouldn't bother posting if I didn't want to play.

It's not good enough now to play and doesn't look like it's going to improve. I can hope but I don't think they can make a quality game out of STO.
Lt. Commander
# 160
11-14-2011, 08:22 AM
No, not a chance