Lt. Commander
# 11
11-09-2011, 02:21 PM
Does this mean the lockout on testing rewards is at the end of November?
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-09-2011, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zordar View Post
So in about a month subbers really WILL be paying to test F2P.

The stipend is nice but I'm assuming that with the Tribble rollout to Holodeck in December that C-$tore prices will increase as well? Oh well. I can always trade them for Dilithium.

Z
this exactly, what about all the bug fixes we were promised, or the new skill tree, or the fine tune of everything? I'm supposed to believe that everything is going to be done, in three weeks? I'm sorry but this doesn't sound all that hot to me.

Slow down, fix the problems, now, stop trying to rush it. all your rushing has only hurt you before, don't go back to that bad habit now, you 'were' starting to make progress
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-09-2011, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Stephen talks about the month before F2P launches in today's entry on the Path to F2P.

Link to the Article
Was it intended that the date of the F2P launch would be that date, and be internationally known as 17/01, or 1701?

Registry of the Enterprise or what?
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-09-2011, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooiue View Post
Was it intended that the date of the F2P launch would be that date, and be internationally known as 17/01, or 1701?

Registry of the Enterprise or what?
Wow, I didnt catch that. Coolies.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-09-2011, 02:27 PM
Yay, I can't wait to start using the Doff system on holodeck. Also, this will let subscribers learn the new system so that when the Silvers come we can answer their questions :p
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-09-2011, 02:27 PM
I hope you at least fix the current builds on tribble first. You haven't even finished the economy or the skill revamp or... well you know what you've not really finished much of anything...
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-09-2011, 02:28 PM
Honestly, I still think there are missed opportunities for repeatable content and additional Klingon content that need to be addressed before F2P. Perhaps they do not have to wait for the F2P build we are testing now but they do need to be addressed before 1/17.

As far as the current build, I have yet to see much tweaking on anything except for the Doff System, STFs, and a one pass on the Diilthium Store. There are things that remain that do need addressing, i.e. the mission chain that even D'angelo said was bad and Admiral access to GO. This is not to mention the silly Boff AI bugs now, power misfires, UI unresponsiveness, blinking mail light, etc....

Plus, we still have a broken mediocre exploration system on top of that.

When will these things be addressed in the next four weeks?
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-09-2011, 02:30 PM
3 weeks is sooner than i was expecting, but I'm not too worried.

I should start farming badges right now though...
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-09-2011, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Second, we will be bringing the new build from Tribble to Holodeck somewhere in the range of December 1 to December 8.
Hooray! Looking forward to it.
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-09-2011, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore Shrvk
Honestly, I still think there are missed opportunities for repeatable content and additional Klingon content that need to be addressed before F2P. Perhaps they do not have to wait for the F2P build we are testing now but they do need to be addressed before 1/17.

As far as the current build, I have yet to see much tweaking on anything except for the Doff System, STFs, and a one pass on the Diilthium Store. There are things that remain that do need addressing, i.e. the mission chain that even D'angelo said was bad and Admiral access to GO. This is not to mention the silly Boff AI bugs now, power misfires, UI unresponsiveness, blinking mail light, etc....

Plus, we still have a broken mediocre exploration system on top of that.

When will these things be addressed in the next four weeks?
when the priorty changes from low to game-breaking. they've always been low on priorty, as game-breaking bugs are what drive people away, not the low annoyance ones

as for exploration system, the patrol missions are getting revamped into new missions, to only be stumbled upon, not ordered to us by admirals... that's exploration right there, so it'll help

as for when they'll be addressed, we'll see