Lt. Commander
# 241
12-05-2011, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav750k View Post
Forgive me if this has been addressed, but I have a question about the stipend dates.
If the stipends are to be released according to the date you subscribed, what about those of us who purchased lifetimes in late January, 2010? If I got my subscription on January 31st, 2 days before launch, will this mean that I will be 30 days (essentially 1 month) behind those that purchased their subscription 1 day after me? And then, the day after I get my first stipend, they would get their second... or do our renewal dates all start on Feb 2nd for all of us who subscribed before launch?

I'm just trying to understand this. Thanks in advance for the help.
From what Cryptic has said to date regarding the stipends, you are correct. Some people will get their second stipend scant days after you get your first.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 242 F2P lifetime members
12-06-2011, 10:00 AM
So im sure this has allready been brought up, but I just coulde't find the post. What is going to happen with the people that paid for lifetime memberships, are we going to get anything special?? In honesty I think we were screwed seeing how you all admited that you all at first wanted it to release this game F2P. If I had known that I wouldent have paid that much $. But Im guessing thats how you all wanted us to be...suckerd in?????
Lt. Commander
# 243
12-08-2011, 03:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoniv1 View Post
So im sure this has allready been brought up, but I just coulde't find the post. What is going to happen with the people that paid for lifetime memberships, are we going to get anything special?? In honesty I think we were screwed seeing how you all admited that you all at first wanted it to release this game F2P. If I had known that I wouldent have paid that much $. But Im guessing thats how you all wanted us to be...suckerd in?????
See http://www.startrekonline.com/f2p_features . LTSers are considered gold members. Things are still in flux/somewhat broken (like the lack of veteran reward VA/LTG token). F2P doesn't officially launch until January, but existing Gold Members are getting early access to it.