Lt. Commander
# 1 3 weeks to go
11-09-2011, 03:04 PM
And things on the matrix have not changed.

So here are my questions

the lost bank slots, 12 of them. why was this done? this is a change, one that in the long run when compared to other things, is minor, but we were also told only minor changes. Can we get the back please, we pay for them, and its 1 stinking row.

The lost character slot, I went from 7 empty to 6 on live with no explanation, when i deleted my foundry character I didn't get that one back either, meaning I've lost 2 character slots I've either earned or paid for *I've bought extra slots and have earned some* Why was that done, are we going to get them back, the lost slots that I've bought or earned is not cool and could be problematic.

These are 2 minor concerns of my many major ones, but these need to be addressed.
the subject to change line on the matrix isn't a fall back, nothing has changed so you've been locked into that for a while now with no explanation as to why.

I'm more curious why I'm losing 2 character slots I've earned and or paid for with out a single word of explanation
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-09-2011, 03:09 PM
In thing (and am not getting tired of mentioning that) the conversion rate from emblems ect to Dillithium is a high priority thing to be changed to a fair level.

Most of the rest can be fixed after that, but THIS... as soon its "changed" there is no way back.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-09-2011, 03:10 PM
3 weeks to go?
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-09-2011, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake45
3 weeks to go?
In 3 weeks the Tribble patch goes live.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-09-2011, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake45
3 weeks to go?
roughly, if you read the latest blog that will make a bit more sense. to summarize it however, they're going to put the F2p model in around the first week of December to get all of the players used to the model to come.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuui View Post
roughly, if you read the latest blog that will make a bit more sense. to summarize it however, they're going to put the F2p model in around the first week of December to get all of the players used to the model to come.
ACK, so then holodeck becomes tribble?!?!?!?!?!
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-09-2011, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsabonayev
ACK, so then holodeck becomes tribble?!?!?!?!?!
correct. 910
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-09-2011, 03:15 PM
holy crap . I've been so busy on Tribble I have not checked by bank slots or our fleet slots.

Good grief. IMHO if someone thinks that folks are going to pay for every tiny little thing that is needed to play this game someone needs to lay off the crack pipe !

Seriously ...

I guees I'd better get on the regular game and make sure I still have my gear while I'm at it ...

good grief.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-09-2011, 03:17 PM
3 weeks? With FTP announced for January I dont know what you guys expect to happen in 3 weeks. The Tribble build doesn't have to hit Holodeck until FTP goes live.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-09-2011, 03:20 PM
3 Weeks to go, Cryptics official announcement that the devs will get no sleep and they will makes Steve Jobs famous "90 hours a week and loving it" statement look like a picnic.

There is still so much that needs done, so much that needs revising, so much that needs fixing!!! Is 3 weeks really enough time?? I highly doubt it. Seems once again the build is gonna hit the live server and not be ready...