Lt. Commander
# 21
11-10-2011, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sural_Argonus
I am serious. It all depends on how you look like it.

The promises they made are not technically broken. If they remain unfulfilled when the game shuts down for good...THAT is technically a broken promise.
Hahaha

Love it, +1 to you.

Frankly, the solution is simple for many people..

stop

playing.

See? that way you wont be frustrated!!!

I love how people think that testing is going poorly when they see things that they do not like, yet it never occurs to them that maybe, they made things that way for reason. Most game developers play games as well... meaning, they are GAMERS

They get it, and merely want to see or perhaps PROVE to their bosses that certain ideas are bad. which is why they have things like...

public test servers...

it allows us to say NO NO NO.

and, they listen about 70% of the time.

as far as KDF content goes,

well, I agree, its lacking... but, you have to remember, KDF started out as STO's Monster play aspect...

it is getting better, and will continue to do so.

but, I have a sinking feeling that it will never satisfy the people that gripe about it all the time.
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Expect it. We will not have a parity until after F2P luanches.

Not as much as they will miss our wallets ingame.
The silliness of the statements of the past saying the KDF hasn't gotten attention becuase the KDF does not spend money is phenominal.
Why would we spend money on a crap sandwhich tossed our way as a secondary thought and supported by the same fedfans whom claim to embrace equality & acceptance while helping push us away as contributors to STO?

The bad state of the KDF and the bitterness of KDF fans is on the hands of Cryptic for thier poor treatment of a potential source of revenue from day one.
The bitterness was axecerbated by the constant fawning over the feds while we where forced to eat half-truths and poor content.
From watching the genre for years off and on , seeing the fans at conventions in the USA and abroad and from such interesting movies made about the Star trek fanbase I would have never believed that they are such a bunch of selfish people when it came to sharing a game or the genre.
Hell, even the Star Wars fans seem nicer and if it wasn't for a few in these forums and ones I've met in RL that are not so self-centered I would've supported nuetering the lot of you to keep the hypocracy from spreading.

What? Its ok for you all to biatch about lack of content but if we open our mouths its wrong?
Roach, Roach, Roach....

I was going to dissect your post line by line.. but really.. Nobody cares about it since you play KDF..

*activates Mask Energy Signature III and hides*

Just kidding, of course! The KDF does need more content. But short of hiring more people to work on just that, I agree there just won't be much more until after F2P launches.
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-10-2011, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinii
Roach, Roach, Roach....

I was going to dissect your post line by line.. but really.. Nobody cares about it since you play KDF..

Just kidding, of course! The KDF does need more content. But short of hiring more people to work on just that, I agree there just won't be much more until after F2P launches.
I'm willing to bet there won't be KDF content long after F2P launches. If there is it will be a c-store purchase to unlock it.

The same goes for any future faction as well.
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-11-2011, 12:22 AM
I find it interesting that so many people feel that Tribble should have finished product on it.
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-11-2011, 02:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyMac View Post
I find it interesting that so many people feel that Tribble should have finished product on it.
Whatever is on tribble in 3 weeks is the finished product! If you just look at what still needs to be done to have a product of a reasonable quality. You know it can't be done in just 3 weeks time. So if cryptic goes through whit this date we will get a sub par product (again).
Lt. Commander
# 26
11-11-2011, 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_cool_names_were_taken
Whatever is on tribble in 3 weeks is the finished product! If you just look at what still needs to be done to have a product of a reasonable quality. You know it can't be done in just 3 weeks time. So if cryptic goes through whit this date we will get a sub par product (again).
Honestly, no MMO is *ever* a finished product.
Lt. Commander
# 27
11-11-2011, 03:45 AM
Quote:
Honestly, no MMO is *ever* a finished product.
No but if they are any good the are a complete package. Tue current tribble build is far from a complete package. I mean half-@ssed crafting and a skeletal faction don't make a complete package for any mmo.
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-11-2011, 04:39 AM
Quote:
Roach, Roach, Roach....
No need to disect it. It should be obviuos its a post written from an explosion of repressed anger while it may or may not flitter around the truth, it is a expression of frustration after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKeith2011
I'm willing to bet there won't be KDF content long after F2P launches. If there is it will be a c-store purchase to unlock it.
The same goes for any future faction as well.
While I do believe the KDF-Revival will come delayed in being released, I sincerely hope they don't start selling expansions. That will make the cross-over STFs and the like hard to do if one of your team hasn't bought the new content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_cool_names_were_taken
No but if they are any good the are a complete package. Tue current tribble build is far from a complete package. I mean half-@ssed crafting and a skeletal faction don't make a complete package for any mmo.
Yes, it is better for them to wait and fine-tune than release before its ready, though I doubt the playerbase can handle anymore waiting.
Lt. Commander
# 29
11-11-2011, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
No need to disect it. It should be obviuos its a post written from an explosion of repressed anger while it may or may not flitter around the truth, it is a expression of frustration after all.
Bah, I was too subtle. I didn't have any plans on dissecting your post... I was just implying I was going to ignore it since you play KDF (as a reference to what you said in your post).

Anyway, nevermind.. u_u
Lt. Commander
# 30
11-11-2011, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Bah, I was too subtle. I didn't have any plans on dissecting your post... I was just implying I was going to ignore it since you play KDF (as a reference to what you said in your post).

Anyway, nevermind.. u_u
Its ok. I'm notoriuos for missing subtlely in expression at times.
Even, my wife at times has to spell-it-out at when she's feeling ........
I just get tired of the Semaphore flags flapping and the Runway lights in the bed room.