Lt. Commander
# 101
11-11-2011, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
You mean the post just before yours.
It was the post just after where he was talking about five year development cycles. That STO was in paid development.
Lt. Commander
# 102
11-11-2011, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Englebert
It was the post just after where he was talking about five year development cycles. That STO was in paid development.
Why dont you just quote the freaking post your replying to so people can actually understand what the hell your talking about?
Lt. Commander
# 103
11-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwardo_Cullen
Why dont you just quote the freaking post your replying to so people can actually understand what the hell your talking about?
He knows which one I meant he quoted me.
Lt. Commander
# 104
11-11-2011, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik
Will you be voting for STO?

I don't know anyone who played a game or didn't based soly on anything gaming websites or magazines had to say about it, but the PR is good, and the impression is what people can pick up on.

The PR they get shouldn't be good, it should honestly reflect the true nature of the game. A very long time without new content. Features that routinely are taken down because they are "broken" Bugs that have been in since launch as admitted by the EP. Serious issues with trust and the Dev team. and an outlook by some that the game is not getting better with the conversion but in truth is getting worse.

trying to vote up the game to get it "good PR" or whatever you wish is basically in my opinion, asking me to commit fraud. Something I am not willing to do based on what I've seen and experienced with the game up to this date.

The Impression I get from STO right now, is it has major problems and needs a lot of help. Yours may differ, however based on this. I wouldn't and couldn't fathom voting for them in any "best of" poll at this time.
Lt. Commander
# 105
11-11-2011, 07:32 PM
I voted for Champions. They did F2P right. STO is doing things so *wrong* in the economy and STF fronts, it makes me really sad.
Lt. Commander
# 106
11-11-2011, 07:49 PM
Voted, STO has great things comin.
Lt. Commander
# 107
11-11-2011, 11:13 PM
Honestly, I'm not sure STO would deserve an award if it was the only game there...
Lt. Commander
# 108
11-11-2011, 11:33 PM
Haha this is hilarious, OP you acknowledged that STO does not deserve the award but we should vote for it to boost its health in the future. And we're to blame if we don't galvanize ourselves to help save STO?

What is this, high school politics? If STO tanks, it's the fault of cryptic and cryptic alone. We're the friggin customers, we're not supposed to steep down to dishonesty just to give them a helping hand. They have a PR and marketing dept for that.

I understand that we love Trek, but if STO dies perhaps another attempt could be made in the future by perhaps a more deserving studio.
Lt. Commander
# 109
11-12-2011, 06:48 AM
I am ethically and morally compelled to vote against STO.

If they want a vote, they need to earn it. I'm not just going to vote for them because i happen to be stuck here.
Lt. Commander
# 110
11-12-2011, 08:05 AM
Star Trek Online doesn't deserve any awards for 2011 PERIOD.

Why would it get a reward, 2011 was a TOTAL write off for STO.

It would be the last thing I would vote for.

Hopefully 2012 will be better but I wouldn't bet on it!