Lt. Commander
# 111
11-12-2011, 08:30 AM
they will get my vote when/if they deserve it, and that is not right now and not in the immediate future i'm afraid. Doesn't mean i want the game to fail, but sorry i can't bring myself to call this game other then it is. The game was admittedly launched unfinished and its shaping up to be relaunched unfinished.
Lt. Commander
# 112
11-15-2011, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aelfwin View Post
I'll try again one last time ... and since my words are apparently inadequate to get through your shields , allow me to quote a little known fictional character who goes by the name of Capt. Picard :

"The first duty of every Starfleet officer is to the truth, whether it's scientific truth or historical truth or personal truth! It is the guiding principle on which Starfleet is based. And if you can't find it within yourself to stand up and tell the truth about what happened, you don't deserve to wear that uniform!"
well said !!!!!!

also as i said in the other one i love star trek but not enuff to lie for a game whit its name

so sto did not get my vote eveonline did
Lt. Commander
# 113
11-15-2011, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VengefulDjinn
I hope they're slipping you some SERIOUS dilithium under the table, I really do
lmao lololololol
Lt. Commander
# 114
11-15-2011, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik View Post
Will you be voting for STO?
No, I will not, for two reasons:
  1. I don't like voting.

2. It's the job of Perfect World and Cryptic to get people excited about their game(s). If they're not going to do their job, why exactly should I care?
If PWE is going to be so good to Cryptic and STO, let the massive publicity campaigns begin, I want to see PWE get out there and push STO like EA/BioWare is pushing SWTOR.

I can totally understand the way Cryptic is designing their game(s) and implementing changes/updates, but what I can't understand is how anyone expects these games to be profitable if they're all F2P games that no one is making any noise about!

Get out there Perfect Cryptic World, and make some noise! Not before a game is launched but after! Fight Cryptic fight over for the right to call us, your customers!