Lt. Commander
# 1 Doff missions.
11-09-2011, 10:22 PM
Maybe, this has been mentioned before, and i don't know if choosing a different officer to make suggestions might change things, or if it's just me, or really if anyone but me really pays any attention, but has anyone else noticed that the officers suggested for a mission are often selected based purely on the fact that they have the most matching traits, even if all of their traits only match everything on the failure, or crit failure list? Some officers I think are recommended simply because they are uncommon or better, but otherwise have nothing to add. If there's going to be a recomendation system in place, I really think it should be helpful. Most of the time I just end up going over the entire duty list to find an officer. If the recommendation system is there to help you avoid that, it's not really helping at all as it is. Otherwise I still really like the Doff system. I'm glad to see higher level/less common missions giving more cxp for completion, as it is getting to 15,000 or more on 40 at a time is just not feasible. I still think it may be a bit too high over all, but it's more workable now.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-10-2011, 01:53 PM
Who you slot as your department head currently does not change the recommendations.

The recommendations system has a bug in it so until the build (hopefully today), it is giving bad recommendations.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-10-2011, 01:57 PM
Good..>Tired of thinking my First Officer is an idiot...She doesn't deserve that.....
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-10-2011, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sural_Argonus
Good..>Tired of thinking my First Officer is an idiot...She doesn't deserve that.....
Take her on an away mission and you'll reconsider what she deserves.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-10-2011, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
Take her on an away mission and you'll reconsider what she deserves.
Actually she does generally behave....

It's my gung ho Engineers that are idiots....Especially the Aenar....her and her projection tend to run off in what can only be described as a Berzerker Rage........