Lt. Commander
I'm starting to pay more attention to the details of the Doff system. Especially which one I should send where. I fiddled with the traits menu to pick ones to match. I haven't paid much attention to critical success yet. At first I just wanted more Doffs and to max out the number of missions I'm running at a time.
But I'm starting to wonder. Is there a way to drill down in mission logs and see which Doffs I keep busy and which ones are slackers? 'Cause the slackers I could just leave behind, when I swing by Starfleet Academy, or chuck out the airlock. Whichever.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-10-2011, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bringram View Post
I'm starting to pay more attention to the details of the Doff system. Especially which one I should send where. I fiddled with the traits menu to pick ones to match. I haven't paid much attention to critical success yet. At first I just wanted more Doffs and to max out the number of missions I'm running at a time.
But I'm starting to wonder. Is there a way to drill down in mission logs and see which Doffs I keep busy and which ones are slackers? 'Cause the slackers I could just leave behind, when I swing by Starfleet Academy, or chuck out the airlock. Whichever.
They have a mission log, but they tend to disappear after you log out. A lot depends on what you intend to do. Like in my case, I have a green geologist I never use. Its not that it doesn't HAVE a use, but that I don't do exploration and science skills (Damn It Jim, I'm a smuggler not a doctor), but if I did do science and exploration I would have a use for her.

The question is, do I get rid of her, and then when I'm finally moving to doing exploration and science I don't have her, or get rid of her, which takes up a slot of something I could use.