Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
The new Federation Cruiser, Exeter Class, and Klingon Raptor, Puyjaq Class, are now available in the C-Store.


Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
11-17-2011, 01:24 PM
*cough*JJ-prise*cough*

JK, these are both very nice looking. Going to use my first 2 stipends on the Exeter
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
11-17-2011, 01:28 PM
Why first 2? by the time you got 2 stipends, teh prise will be cut in half most likely... Tribble C-Store has it listed as 400 (T2)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
11-17-2011, 01:29 PM
Love the new designs, just a shame we can't use the skins at higher tiers. More value for the money if we could use them longer.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
11-17-2011, 01:30 PM
they both looks awesome, especially that raptor.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
11-17-2011, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timelord_Victorious
Why first 2? by the time you got 2 stipends, teh prise will be cut in half most likely... Tribble C-Store has it listed as 400 (T2)
Ah. Well in that case, my 1st
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
11-17-2011, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint01
Love the new designs, just a shame we can't use the skins at higher tiers. More value for the money if we could use them longer.
Yeah ... I've crammed one of my Lt. Generals into that new raptor and am still going to give it a good run.

Would love for the option to use the skin on the T-5 raptor.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
11-17-2011, 01:48 PM
i dont really understand why they dont allow some of these new ships, mostly the klingon one to work as tier 5 skins.

we already have lots of ships like the vor'cha, galaxy, defiant etc that cross 2 tiers.

these new tier 4 raptors, orion, gorn ships etc with extra tier 5 skins would increase the likelihood people would buy them and just add even more variety to the klinks. even if they are incompatible with the existing ships to stop any mixing and matching, at least people get to pick from 2 skins rather than just 1.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
11-17-2011, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
i dont really understand why they dont allow some of these new ships, mostly the klingon one to work as tier 5 skins.

we already have lots of ships like the vor'cha, galaxy, defiant etc that cross 2 tiers.

these new tier 4 raptors, orion, gorn ships etc with extra tier 5 skins would increase the likelihood people would buy them and just add even more variety to the klinks. even if they are incompatible with the existing ships to stop any mixing and matching, at least people get to pick from 2 skins rather than just 1.
Well as far as the Connie goes, thats supposedly a CBS issue. And honestly, I have no reason to doubt them on that. Why? Because letting people buy a T5 connie or skin would MAKE them money. They have no reason not to allow unless its beyond their control.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
11-17-2011, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Well as far as the Connie goes, thats supposedly a CBS issue. And honestly, I have no reason to doubt them on that. Why? Because letting people buy a T5 connie or skin would MAKE them money. They have no reason not to allow unless its beyond their control.
Argument works for the T2 ships, but T4 should be a different matter.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:22 PM.