Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
11-10-2011, 03:03 PM
Lots of great additions, and I look forward to testing them!

Concerning the reworking of bridge officers and consumables, does the change affect the power cells as well? I had a ton of small and medium power cells, and I distributed them among my away team, and they were eating them like tic-tacs, even when we weren't in combat, heh. I didn't notice the usage of the shield charges and hyposprays, but that would explain why they're so low on them as well.

Anyway, thanks for the update!
Lt. Commander
# 32
11-10-2011, 03:10 PM
Looks like my Colonists are still stuck in quarantine. They keep mailing me about when they can be let out, but whenever I look, my mailbox is empty...?
Lt. Commander
# 33
11-10-2011, 04:17 PM
Meh... When are the story missions going to be unchained?! I don't like being forced to do missions that are completely unrelated to another one in a forced order.

At least unlock all of the fronts!

And where's the fix for the agonizingly torturous and absurd STF grind?

What about giving ore for the Story/patrol missions?

These need to be addressed!
Lt. Commander
# 34
11-10-2011, 04:33 PM
Agreed can't wait to try out the Brog Ground Invasion.

Also, has anyone noticed an increase in lag with this build? It seems my zoning is slower and movement appears more sluggish compared to yesterday.
Lt. Commander
# 35
11-10-2011, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardoc
YAY! That should shut up those whiny people about the lack of content
got little something on our nose hmmmmm
Lt. Commander
# 36
11-10-2011, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanshi View Post
Meh... When are the story missions going to be unchained?! I don't like being forced to do missions that are completely unrelated to another one in a forced order.

At least unlock all of the fronts!

And where's the fix for the agonizingly torturous and absurd STF grind?

What about giving ore for the Story/patrol missions?

These need to be addressed!
/Seconded.
Lt. Commander
# 37
11-10-2011, 04:51 PM
Good bunch of fixes, especially that "blinking" mail notification now gone... hooray...

Now if only you could get shot of that silly "gear-box" interact graphic, that ruins the look of everything..

Also put back the ability to craft the Har'peng for the Kdf... Why you took that away in the first place is beyond belief, given the angst on the forums before we were able to craft it..

Still musn't grumble... you're getting there... keep it up... were watching...
Lt. Commander
# 38
11-10-2011, 05:03 PM
I'm at work so I can't confirm it yet... But thanks in advance for fixing the Firing Buttons on the UI...
If It's not really fixed... Poopies.
But I'm gonna trust You folks... One more time..
Lt. Commander
# 39 Delightful!
11-10-2011, 05:18 PM
Full of fixes! Full of win!
Lt. Commander
# 40
11-10-2011, 05:48 PM
Feedback just from reading the patch notes:

1) Woo hoo! Can't wait to test the Borg ground invasion. One comment about it on Holodeck though is that people are criticizing on lack of content, so I think it's better to err on it recurring too much than too little.
2) Glad to see an Antiproton console at the Dilithium store. Can we have a mark XI, too?
3) Glad to see a Torpedo Spread being worked on!
4) Since you guys are bug squashing, can you please, please, please fix the cloned bridge officer bug? It just ruins emersion on my bridge, and that's the place that feels the most "Trek" to me.