Lt. Commander
# 41
11-10-2011, 06:00 PM
love the new look for ESD. New textures, looks like it was scaled down abit, and cleaned up but the map (M key) is missing some sections and i dont see that in the list of known problems.

Edit: Just noticed that the mini map (top left corner of the screen) is also missing the same sections of ESD.
Lt. Commander
# 42
11-10-2011, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Added rare Mk X antiproton mag console to dilithium store.
So now that has been added, will we see a MK XI console added to the dilithium store. Also will we see this added to crafting too.
Lt. Commander
# 43
11-10-2011, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex[*
Automated Defense Turret, a Collector's Edition bonus, now cannot miss nearby targets.
  • Losing weapon subsystems now disables this item.

Question, where does one get this item? I have the collectors edition and I don;t recall ever seeing this. I do have the Red matter capacitor, but no defense module. I also did not see an unlock for it in the C-Store.

Thanks,
Duncan
Lt. Commander
# 44
11-10-2011, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vadersson View Post
Question, where does one get this item? I have the collectors edition and I don;t recall ever seeing this. I do have the Red matter capacitor, but no defense module. I also did not see an unlock for it in the C-Store.

Thanks,
Duncan
it was a digital deluxe edition bonus, not a collector's edition bonus.

D2D doesnt sell STO anymore, but you can still get said item through the Steam Digital Deluxe edition or the Cryptic Store on the main website.
Lt. Commander
# 45
11-10-2011, 06:38 PM
WOnderfull big mighty borg invasion and place to look cool and uber..

I like that my KDF Honor Guard Pulse wave assult rifle with underslung grenade launcher and pointy edgy bits is slung over my shoulder.. Makes me look all bad on my one toon, and the other that has the Kelrun weapon same same..

But I still don't see any option in the tailor for the rest of the Honor Guard/Kelrun infiltrator/elite force armor
It is in the game on tribble is it not? I was under the distinct impression that one you got the three pieces of the ground set you get the look (mk of item immaterial?) Can this be cleared up? Whats happening with that?
Lt. Commander
# 46
11-10-2011, 06:50 PM
Glad to see the terrible terrible skill point system hasn't been fixed. I keep having 50 or 100 or 250 points to get rid of.

This stinks majorly. I sure hope you have been listing Cryptic...
Lt. Commander
# 47
11-10-2011, 07:11 PM
I got on the map, but the event wasn't happening. It was BEAUTIFUL but barren if you went wandering. I think you should add some NPCs around dealing with either the aftermath or anticipating it. I also hope you can do the same thing with other iconic Federation worlds.

Also, since this is Tribble, can we remove the two hour waiting period for the invasion?
Lt. Commander
# 48
11-10-2011, 08:04 PM
Preventing chroniton mines from being deployed in SFA is nerfing the particle event badly for engineer captains, since their kits form a major Klingon-killing mechanism (and other captain classes can still activate their powers in SFA). Is there a workaround anyone (devs, players) might think of to resolve this? Perhaps allow engineer kit abilities to be activated while being fired upon? (Then again, that doesn't really help this case either, because mine users were dropping mines as soon as the klingon spawns).
Lt. Commander
# 49
11-10-2011, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiobe View Post
Question is this all this all that is being done to it the ADT? it has been severely underpowered since the level cap was raised to vice admiral.

Can the automated defense turret be finally turned in to a devise slot item Oooo pretty please?
is the thunderchild point defense phaser a device or a tac console? IMO they should have the same mechanics (well you can keep ADT as plasma energy). But the thunderchild pdp is supposd to be the ADT's c-store replacement isn' t it?
Lt. Commander
# 50
11-10-2011, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
[*]Gorn Barrier Field
  • Increased HP of the Field.
  • Reduced Recharge time to 120s.
  • Added a Repel so it tries to push nearby foes to the other side of the barrier as it is created.
Definitely a step in the right direction. Now shave off another 75 seconds and this console might actually be worth slotting. Two minutes is still way too long a cooldown for a deployable that only lasts 15 seconds, especially given that it also precludes the owner from shooting through the barrier as well.

P.S. Same recommendation for the Rhode Island Photonic Displacer Module. Again, the cooldown is waaaay too long for a duration that short.