Lt. Commander
Hey everyone!

What do you think of the Dev(idian) mission series being force-leveld to 12 or higher? Up to now, it was even one level higher, 13 that was. The Dev mission series starts quite soon, right after the first four easy missions in the Sirius sectorblock. You're usually never at Level 12 or even 13 at that point. I for one had to do other stuff, such as exploration and patrols, to get to the level I needed.

Shouldn't it be a bit lower, let's say Level 10 or so?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-10-2011, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marika.shran View Post
Hey everyone!

What do you think of the Dev(idian) mission series being force-leveld to 12 or higher? Up to now, it was even one level higher, 13 that was. The Dev mission series starts quite soon, right after the first four easy missions in the Sirius sectorblock. You're usually never at Level 12 or even 13 at that point. I for one had to do other stuff, such as exploration and patrols, to get to the level I needed.

Shouldn't it be a bit lower, let's say Level 10 or so?
I'm not touching the story missions until they are unchained. I've heard about the show-stopper bugs. Chaining the missions together all in a neat little row is a horrible idea that needs to be undone.