Lt. Commander
# 41
11-11-2011, 09:34 AM
I think it's a great map, large zone, lots of people, lots of action, I had a lot of fun on my engineer making shields and turrets to support players instead of my boffs.

I dislike the timer, having the thing happen only at certain times makes it a bit annoying, this would be better if during off times the zone had something else to do in it as fun. Hopefully eventually there will be enough events to fill in the off hours.

I'd love to see some of the existing ground fleet actions get some of the same treatment as this zone has, and there be real incentives to do them, there are 4 in the game I've never even tried because there is never anyone in the queue.
Lt. Commander
# 42
11-11-2011, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Startruck

I dislike the timer, having the thing happen only at certain times makes it a bit annoying, this would be better if during off times the zone had something else to do in it as fun. Hopefully eventually there will be enough events to fill in the off hours.
^^^ This Definitely!!!!
This zone is awesome and only being able to utilize it at specific times is a missed opportunity I think. either make the missions available at different, specific times that cover an entire day or at least a larger time that 2 hours. (I think that is the time the event is open).

Or add some other content, repeatable missions, even if they are just kill "X" borg or what not.
Lt. Commander
# 43
11-11-2011, 11:01 AM
Oops. Got stuck with the Borg behind the force field when the event ended.

Mustrum "Arch Chancellor of Borg Now" Ridcully
Lt. Commander
# 44
11-11-2011, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikodemus_DSD
I only tried to do the easy part. I was all allone at the map. At least I felt like I was allone. I died two times in less than two minutes. At the third attempt I got a systemfreeze, which was so capital, that I had to get under my desk and pull the powerplug to get my system up and running again.
Sounds like the borg were trying to assimilate your system.
Lt. Commander
# 45
11-11-2011, 11:09 AM
So, far, so nice.

But: It is strange. On one hand, Cryptic wants to reduce the number of currencies we have - but then you turn right around and put in the new Borg Invasion loot. Since it is bound? Why have items at all for it?

Are you sure that's a good idea? Especially with it cluttering the inventory. It's already bad enough with all the anomalies from exploration and DOFFs.
Lt. Commander
# 46
11-11-2011, 11:10 AM
Looks like City - Hard has the same bug with the Power Plant - Hard, where even if you have a group of 3 or more, the event will not progress saying "You need a group of 3 or more".
Lt. Commander
# 47 Need more heals
11-11-2011, 11:22 AM
I thought the city missions were fantastic. I did also notice like was said earlier, that when there are many solo players, there are not close to enough turrets to complete the mission.
A great help for the harder missions would be a vendor at the invasion base camp that could sell you hypos, shield heals, etc.
Did experience the bug here where replicator does not work, only shows the contents of your inventory
Lt. Commander
# 48 No RES for Teammates
11-11-2011, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazex316 View Post
When you die on a team you can not revive your allies on the new map.
This seems to be a problem else where as well. We did the City and power plant and had a blast doing it, but we could not res anyone anywhere. Later we did a KA STF and we also unable to res anyone.
Lt. Commander
# 49 City - General Impressions
11-11-2011, 11:46 AM
WOW!! What a good time we had doing this.

Has anyone noticed the respawn for the Borg is just a touch fast? Just seems that way all across the ground events.

Would love to be able to Res my mates without re-spawning all the way back at the camp ....

Kept getting stuck on a step just behind and on the left and right of the transporter pad .... Not on the map at this time so it's hard to explain exactly where, but its right around the ramps to the east(?) of the transporter pad. Very annoying.

So glad to have new content. Thanks so much for this. The hard work and detail is evident on these missions. Please keep up the good work and keep more coming!
Lt. Commander
# 50
11-11-2011, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
So, far, so nice.

But: It is strange. On one hand, Cryptic wants to reduce the number of currencies we have - but then you turn right around and put in the new Borg Invasion loot. Since it is bound? Why have items at all for it?

Are you sure that's a good idea? Especially with it cluttering the inventory. It's already bad enough with all the anomalies from exploration and DOFFs.
You have to look at the big picture and from the silver persons perspective.... More clutter = more inventory and bank upgrade sales