Lt. Commander
Instead of spamming all the Feedback threads for the various ones, I thought I just make one general comment.

Generally, I had fun. Though 1 hour there was a total waste since I had 0 clue that you had to talk to NPCs to get missions in order to do Objectives. That really needs looked at. I suggest that you can't leave the camp until you get a mission and that allows you to use the Transporter pads.

1) Banks:

There should be a bank vendor in the camp.

2) Drops vs Reward:

Drops are pretty slow especially if in grouped or not getting Kill-Stealed in Solo play.

3) Groups:
  • Klingons should be able to team with Federation players.
  • Teams should have a rapid Need and Greed, because it's a pain clicking when you got literally 50 Borg drones charging you.
  • Need somekind of tool to help people know that people need help for the Harder Stages. Right now the only way is to spam zone chat.

4) Camping:

Too Easy to camp, this really isn't how STO should be. Players really need to move around.

5) Time vs Goal:

Technically 2 hours might be enough to get from Easy to Hard, but getting teams for that is not as easy.

6) Goals Dropped:

I personally found it annoying after going through all those hurdles to have everything i worked for, stop in an instant and likely having to restart in the next event. That's time wasted, not to mention boring having to go through Kill X times, Scan X times.

7) Accolades: Should add somekind of accolades for the Event.

8) Reviving:

Restore the ability to resurrect other players.

To the Dev Team:

IMHO, you guys had a golden opportunity to turn these events into classic MMO Dungeon Raid Zones, which really has potential as replayable content en par or better than the STFs. You should split these into their own seperate zones with the base camp and adjust.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-10-2011, 04:45 PM
The people that tell you where the transporters are have the missions once the event is running.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-10-2011, 05:12 PM
Yeah, took me 1 hour to figure that out. Well let me redo the OP.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-10-2011, 06:27 PM
Why only two hours ever four hours? We WANT to test it. Let it run all the time please.

There have been NO new mission put in game for awhile now. Don't make this a limited time event (i.e. 2 hours every 8 hours) when it goes live. Players want something to do. The DOFF system is nice but it doesn't replace missing content.

If there is a borg invation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, I'd spend a lot more time playing STO..
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-10-2011, 06:32 PM
I only got to do 2 of these areas, City and Power Plant. I thought they were great and wouldn't mind seeing them run more often. One minor issue...I saw no way to tell if the event was running from outside (i.e. orbiting Defera), but I may just be unfamiliar with events.