Lt. Commander
# 1 New ESD textures feedback!
11-11-2011, 12:43 AM
Ok so I started a thread on the main forums and thought it would be better if I pout it here. The new ESD on tribble (interior) looks loads better with the new wall textures and sorts. I understand in makling it bigger due to the F2P launch on the 17/01/2012.

The one thing that still bothers me is the console textures need to be updated. There getting a tad repetative now and could do with being brightend up a little. It would be awesome if they get the same attention the new Defiant interior is getting, with bright yellow and orange LCARS textures. Honestly if they were added it would look so much more like a Federation base.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-19-2011, 04:38 PM
Werent the yellow and orange LCARS replaced with the blue ones?
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-19-2011, 08:40 PM
Oh and please, lower the sound of the tricorders, or better lower sound and add some diversity, because its a repetitive sound, very annoying when you stay on the side of a npc who use it...
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-20-2011, 01:47 PM
The interior itself is fine to me, but ye those icons gotta go, need to be more realistic icons for example:
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-20-2011, 05:32 PM
For the love of god please do NOT use those new signs!!! IF they have to be added for the benefit of newcomers then that's fine. I'm all for giving them some aid until they find their feet in the STO world but at least give those of us that have been playing for years the ability to switch the bloody awful things off.