Lt. Commander
# 1 CStore Purchases
11-14-2011, 11:33 PM
A while back I took advantage of purchasing several highend VA Klingon starships via the CStore when I was playing a Federation toon. Though at the time I had a few Klingon characters at a very low level and pretty much did not use them for a long time. However; since the recent annoucement of F2P, I took the initiative of playing my two Klink toons.

Today I began to level them, when I visited the CStore it stated that the ships I had previously purchased were still locked and needed purchasing to be unlocked.

My question is this, even though I purchased the Klingon vessel ingame while playing a Fed Toon, does it effect the purchase?

Even though my toons are now Lt Commander, why are they not showing up as purchased at the Klingon orbital shipyard?

I am currently running full speed ahead trying to get a Klingon toon to VA to see if they are available to me. I hate to re-purchase many of those ships again, they are expensive. Leveling a Klingon is extremely long and painful process due to the absence of missions, further more it feels like a dragfest since I have to repeat patrols like Kahless expanse and Pi Canis patrols

Keep in mind I made thses purchases while Cryptic was under Atari - via Atari points
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-14-2011, 11:38 PM
You're not supposed to be able to purchase Klingon ship unlocks on a Fed toon. If you did, it was a bug and will probably require billing to straighten out.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-15-2011, 02:43 AM
I was also under the impression you are unable to buy Klingon high level ships without actually being on a Klingon of the required level.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-15-2011, 05:06 AM
it should state "your character can not use this item" if you try to buy while logged in as a fed.

Indeed contact billing via the live chat
http://support.crypticstudios.com/startrekonline#help
or log a ticket on that same page
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-15-2011, 05:08 AM
Maybe check your Klingon Inventory for a ship token. I had this a couple of weeks ago after buying a ship from the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-15-2011, 07:19 AM
I'm pretty sure these will continue to appear as "locked" on your character until you reach the minimum level requirement (Lt. General) and have an available ship slot.

The ships should have a cost of "Free" or a watermark saying "Unlocked" if it is activated on your account.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-15-2011, 10:57 AM
As other have allready stated, you should not have been able to buy kdf ships with a fed toon, the only way to find out is to get your kdf toon to the required level and see if you can claim the ships for free.
I suspect that you should be ok, but send a ticket to billing just in case
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-15-2011, 12:14 PM
It sounds to me like what you purchased was Klingon Ship costumes. These are the only Klingon ships you can buy while playing a Fed and they are distinctly different from the full ship unlocks. Ship costumes are merely a skin to be used on certain ships, nothing more.

If this is so, those ship costumes will still appear to be locked for your Klingon characters until they are of level to use them. You won't need to claim them or anything. All you will need to do is choose the proper ship so that you can use that ship costume when you are of level to use them.

Good luck with your leveling. Qapla'!

Lt. Commander
# 9
11-15-2011, 12:16 PM
If only there were some way to get a list of previous C-Store purchases...