Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
11-12-2011, 01:25 PM
But when will they add better loot or at least better descriptions to the Different remodulators?
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-12-2011, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptProton View Post
"•Sent the uppity Ferengi commodity vendor at Drozana Station to anger management courses.◦He should stop attacking loyal Federation officers with a bat'leth."

I hope he passed the course!!
That depends. Were his ears stroked properly?
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-12-2011, 03:16 PM
Question on the Borg ground invasion - when it was first released, we had to start from easy, then work our way up each time the invasion started. So at 9am, only easys were open, and you worked your way on to the probe. At 1pm, same thing, no matter what you did previously, only easy's were open to start.

Now, I just got done with the most recent iteration, and it seemed that all my previous completions were 'saved'. So first thing I did was the Probe mission...

Question is, which way was intended? I'm good either way, as I still did all the hard missions regardless, am just curious (though the way it is now ill save tons of time getting those purples since I dont have to do the easy/mediums any more)
Lt. Commander
# 24 Team Memeber
11-14-2011, 05:50 AM
Hi,

Liking the new arena's however we teaming up with others it's quite hard to catch up with them. Would it be possible to put some kind of visual indicator above your team members? I know there is a distance meter in the team members screen but I think it would improve team play by seeing this.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-14-2011, 05:02 PM
Actually, the Promotion Ceremony is still around. I was putting around on my Tribble Lowbie when I got promoted. I went to the Stateroom, and was able to grab and finish the optional (no XP) mission right there.
Lt. Commander
# 26
11-14-2011, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
Showstopper bugs tend to get fixed fast.
That's not entirely true. What about the "decloaking" bug? You know the one that if you're cloaked and one of your bridge officers talks to you you always decloak. That one has been around for how many months now? 8 I think at least? That is a major bug.
Lt. Commander
# 27
11-14-2011, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by booker9172 View Post
That's not entirely true. What about the "decloaking" bug? You know the one that if you're cloaked and one of your bridge officers talks to you you always decloak. That one has been around for how many months now? 8 I think at least? That is a major bug.
No it's not.. It only really effects KDF players.

what? :p
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-15-2011, 01:43 AM
Soooooo many bugs that we have been BEGGING to get fixed for almost 2YEARS now are getting fixed recently... Glad that you finally got around to it, and I am sure it has absolutely nothing to do with F2P and it was all just because they were really really hard bugs to handle.
Lt. Commander
# 29
11-15-2011, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinii
No it's not.. It only really effects KDF players.

what? :p
Yes it mostly affects KDF players and also Fed Defiant players. I am so tired of flying in my Negh'var and having it decloak for that stupid reason.
Lt. Commander
# 30
11-16-2011, 02:53 PM
With all of the thought put into directions. What happened to advising players that they need to earn the extra 50 points in the level cap adjustment? That would really be nice to be aware of when trying to respec and not being able to complete it because I'm short 50 points!