Lt. Commander
Official Dacoit Flight Deck Cruiser Feedback Thread

Give us your feedback, comments, or concerns about this ship and it's console!
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-25-2011, 05:33 PM
Yay Official Feedback thread.

First off I love the new 'Dacoit Corvette' (as it displays in-game), it is as beautiful as the Orion women who will fly them , CapnLogan I Salute you.

However after flying around in it for a bit (it's quite fun by the way) I noticed a few issues with it, the main one being the Deflector dish has no glow http://i.imgur.com/reCVm.jpg

Also there it a few issues with the windows and escape pods, some are glitching into the hull, are a little wonky or are spoiling some of the lovely Orion Detailing http://i.imgur.com/WydH6.jpg

You also can't customise it in the ship tailor....it just doesn't appear, submitted a bug about it but forgot to note the ticket number.

Oh and the Interceptors are awesome however they won't go to full impulse, but I believe Heretic is already on that one http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=237507

Apart from these few things I am loving the ship
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-25-2011, 05:37 PM
not enough c store points to use any of these
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-25-2011, 05:38 PM
Beautiful ship, with the notes mentioned above. I will say though that the Interceptors seem way underpowered. I purposely at one point didn't attack a ship at all, just sic'd two flights of interceptors on it. 5 minutes later, it still had full health and had only lost 3% of its hull. Mind you I understand it can't be two powerful, but 3% in 5 minutes seems to be almost negligible, especially considering I'm paying when it goes live, what 15 dollars for the power?
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-25-2011, 05:39 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies. ~Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-25-2011, 05:44 PM
the ship has a Transwarp to ESD instead of Qo'nos. Makes for an embarassing arrival to attack ESD alone with all the Fed ships surounding it. Guess the army fled.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-25-2011, 05:49 PM
I been using it with my KDF Gorn I'm currently leveling on TTS, gotta say its a fun little ship at the commader rank for me in comparison to the default ka'tinga. Gonna try out the other ships as I level him up aswell.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-25-2011, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuffs View Post
Beautiful ship, with the notes mentioned above. I will say though that the Interceptors seem way underpowered. I purposely at one point didn't attack a ship at all, just sic'd two flights of interceptors on it. 5 minutes later, it still had full health and had only lost 3% of its hull. Mind you I understand it can't be two powerful, but 3% in 5 minutes seems to be almost negligible, especially considering I'm paying when it goes live, what 15 dollars for the power?
The Interceptors biggest strength is that one wing will drain Engine power while the Second wing will drain Weapon power, tested this against a fleet mate and he found them quite annoying
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-25-2011, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuffs View Post
There is a fix for the Interceptors being too weak in the pipeline. Basically, when we dropped the number of wings from three to two for carriers we didn't compensate for the change on the new fighters, i.e., the Interceptors.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-25-2011, 06:18 PM
I'm flying it, I'm loving it, but I can't help make the connection between its silhouette and that of... ahem... well... something not mentioned in polite company...