Lt. Commander
# 1 Date of first stipend
11-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Soo I know the first stipend will be hiven in december but will be based on the aniversary date of you account ...When working mine out I found this little tool that helped me work it out. Thought id post it to save people some time. Mine is the 30th

http://www.calculatorsoup.com/calcul...e/date-day.php

Hope it helps
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-11-2011, 10:20 PM
I have no idea...But I know I was here the first day of Open Beta....
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-12-2011, 04:45 AM
no matter when you started that the day in December or any month you will collect the stipend. this starts for all us gold members equally in the month of December.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-12-2011, 10:16 AM
basically. if you started a subscription on say the.... 3rd of a month,you'll get it on the 3rd of December. now, if you dont have a monthly or lifetime sub, you'll then base it on the 3, 6 or 12 months after that. (which means you get big payouts, just less often.)

at least thats how it sounded when they said it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-12-2011, 11:20 AM
the way i readit it was that we wouldnt all get the stipend on the same date but yes the first one will be December but it is based on the day of the month you first subbed to sto wich is why mine is the 30th of december then the 30th of every month after that
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-12-2011, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwears View Post
the way i readit it was that we wouldnt all get the stipend on the same date but yes the first one will be December but it is based on the day of the month you first subbed to sto wich is why mine is the 30th of december then the 30th of every month after that
I'm in the same boat (ship) I didn't actually start paying for a subscription till my trial period was coming to an end. Of course the sub was the 30th, I couldn't have waited a day or two longer??????
Lt. Commander
I'm not sure where to put this, or if it's been asked, so I apologize in advance...

Anyway, Is there any chance of having a larger stipend? I ask as 400 CP isn't much when C-Store prices are factored in. For some items, it will take the better part of a year to save up with just the stipend. Is there any chance on... doubling (800 CP) or tripling (1,200 CP) the per month amount?

I'm asking for those who may want to be able to get all the cool stuff faster that's in the C-Store, but may have extremely limited time to play the game, AND be hurting on funds to be able to purchase CPs. I say that also as I'm kinda in that boat at the moment.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-12-2011, 12:46 PM
Currently, there don't seem to be any plans to expand the stipend.

Btw, my date is okay: Jan. 18, 2010.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-12-2011, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crio_Ijoula
I'm not sure where to put this, or if it's been asked, so I apologize in advance...

Anyway, Is there any chance of having a larger stipend? I ask as 400 CP isn't much when C-Store prices are factored in. For some items, it will take the better part of a year to save up with just the stipend. Is there any chance on... doubling (800 CP) or tripling (1,200 CP) the per month amount?

I'm asking for those who may want to be able to get all the cool stuff faster that's in the C-Store, but may have extremely limited time to play the game, AND be hurting on funds to be able to purchase CPs. I say that also as I'm kinda in that boat at the moment.
your forgetting you can also buy C-store points for Dilithium. so people can get points quicker that way.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-12-2011, 10:00 PM
what i am woundering if the aniversary date is based off when you first started playing or first started paying, cause like vet rewards are based off your date when you first started paying not playing, i beleave it was on the 3rd that sto started i am not sure and i started playing when it first started .