Lt. Commander
# 1 Updates to Scramble Sensors
11-14-2011, 07:57 PM
Cryptic, what is the current update into the nerf with Scramble Sensors? What are you doing with it? What is being changed? How is it being changed? What is your reasoning for the change?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-16-2011, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_Luke
Cryptic, what is the current update into the nerf with Scramble Sensors? What are you doing with it? What is being changed? How is it being changed? What is your reasoning for the change?
Isn't the change already on Tribble?
The latest info I remember:
  • Using any of the team skills does not trigger the random target jump (at least when you target yourself.
  • The duration will be somewhat shorter, I believe.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-16-2011, 09:16 AM
I also noticed that Sensor Probes skills do not affect Scramble Sensors again, it is now affected by Photonic Theory. I fitted the different types of consoles and checked. Also the Skill description on the P tab says Photonic Theory and not Sensor Probes.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-17-2011, 03:43 PM
Ate, that was a mistake. I believe I read somewhere that they were aware of the problem though. That is not working as intended.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-17-2011, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Isn't the change already on Tribble?
The latest info I remember:
  • Using any of the team skills does not trigger the random target jump (at least when you target yourself.
  • The duration will be somewhat shorter, I believe.

This is on holodeck already, as of a few weeks ago actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cythal
I also noticed that Sensor Probes skills do not affect Scramble Sensors again, it is now affected by Photonic Theory. I fitted the different types of consoles and checked. Also the Skill description on the P tab says Photonic Theory and not Sensor Probes.

Yes this is a bug, but it likely won't be changed when the new skill system is being rolled out soon.