Lt. Commander
I have been testing on the free to play server and I think it would be cool if we could see the following ships added to the game I feel adding these ships would make the game more of a challenge for players. Here are the ships I would like to see added.

1. the tin man ship
2. The breen captial ship
3. the ship that attacked the enterprise over rana 4
4. the jupiter class dreadnaught
5. the romulan and or reman schmitar
6. the vesta class
7. the uss kelvin from the jj abrams startrek
8. The enterprise from that movie as well.

I feel that if you give players access to bigger and better ships it would add a challenge to the game and make pvp and pve more intresting and players would have more fun equipping these ships as well, what do you guys think.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-15-2011, 01:18 PM
Also the sovereign refit which was supposed to be in nemesis but was only half done.
http://johneaves.files.wordpress.com...al-e-small.jpg

and the NX-refit to! http://imageshack.us/f/72/shipsofthelinecent1.jpg/

these are what i can think of atm besides the ones already listed.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-15-2011, 02:17 PM
I want those ships and the cloaking device for the nx-01 from the mirror universe.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-15-2011, 08:13 PM
That NX-01 ship picture. Uhm were do you suppose the shuttles get out of that ship now. Because were you connected that engineering hull to the saucer was the launch bay doors...
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-15-2011, 08:31 PM
chances are, 7 and 8 would never happen, if mainly for the fact those ships basically belong to paramount, not CBS. that and the JJ enterprise/connie is from an alternate universe.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-16-2011, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daya
That NX-01 ship picture. Uhm were do you suppose the shuttles get out of that ship now. Because were you connected that engineering hull to the saucer was the launch bay doors...
Ummm from the back of the new engineering section.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-16-2011, 05:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
chances are, 7 and 8 would never happen, if mainly for the fact those ships basically belong to paramount, not CBS. that and the JJ enterprise/connie is from an alternate universe.
maybe but the dreadnaught is from an alternate universe as well and they added that to the game.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-16-2011, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralBlack10 View Post
maybe but the dreadnaught is from an alternate universe as well and they added that to the game.
Thats a completly diffrent thing.
It is from a possible future, but there is no reason why the Galaxy shouldnt have been refitet in "Our" timeline for the exact same reason by the exact same people in our timeline.

That... "thing" called JJ-Enterise on the other hand... we know for sure that the Constitution was neigther build nor refitet that way, simply because we know for sure HOW it was build and refitet.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-16-2011, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralBlack10 View Post
but it was still mostly the same. besides. the JJ Prise's licenses rests completely with paramount. CBS cannot just say "ok put it in" it's the same reason why cryptic's never actually put the Ent-E in the game, they dont own the rights to that specific ship, but they were allowed to use the soverign class itself.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-16-2011, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
but it was still mostly the same. besides. the JJ Prise's licenses rests completely with paramount. CBS cannot just say "ok put it in" it's the same reason why cryptic's never actually put the Ent-E in the game, they dont own the rights to that specific ship, but they were allowed to use the soverign class itself.
I'm surprised the paramoiunt has done a MMO. There are alot of st fans out there.