Lt. Commander
Devs,

You need to move the Breen storyline before the Kahless Sword storyline. In the latter, we know and frequently identify Breen enemies, yet in the former, in Cold Call, we don't know a Breen warp signature yet.

Simple as that. Move the Breen back down to a lower level, and do the same for the Feds.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-14-2011, 10:36 PM
good point
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-15-2011, 08:15 AM
Very good catch.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-15-2011, 03:51 PM
Federation has a similar story hole with the Devidian series - you're actually evaluated to work for Section 31 in the Cardassian arc, but already did that mission back in the middle of the Klingon arc. The same arc mentions some things in Klingon missions, too. I think just swapping the Breen and Devidian arcs would be enough to resolve the holes.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-15-2011, 04:10 PM
I dont think they should have ever combined the FE's with the basic mission line.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-15-2011, 05:05 PM
i think the mission order should be completely jumbled, not all klingon, all romulan, and then all cardasian. should be something like

klingon
klingon
klingon
klingon
romulan
romulan
klingon
cardasian
cardasian
cardasian
romulan
romulan
romulan
klingon
klingon
cardasian
cardasian

you get the picture. that way that section 31 test can be earlier then when you do the dividian arc. there should also be several transwarp gates that lead to various sector blocks in federation space so you don't have to conventional warp all those extremely long distances between missions. there was a romulan arc mission that was all about those gates, but we never actually see any, till the 1 to the borg area.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-15-2011, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
Federation has a similar story hole with the Devidian series - you're actually evaluated to work for Section 31 in the Cardassian arc, but already did that mission back in the middle of the Klingon arc. The same arc mentions some things in Klingon missions, too. I think just swapping the Breen and Devidian arcs would be enough to resolve the holes.
Yep, that would be just about right.