Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
If you dont want all you new players to see how little content your game has you better spice up your repeatable content and add a bunch of new exploration missions to the mix before F2P goes live. Just sayin.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
11-15-2011, 02:52 PM
But every head they utilize to think about improving and expanding upon exploration, is one less that they can insert into the Big Brain Machine that they use to power their Evil Machinations Brainstormer fleecing the playerbase for every last cent that they can.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
11-15-2011, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigadoom
But every head they utilize to think about improving and expanding upon exploration, is one less that they can insert into the Big Brain Machine that they use to power their Evil Machinations Brainstormer fleecing the playerbase for every last cent that they can.
When "You cannot rescue the S.S. Azura without the 'Tow Cable' " (which is on the CStore for 4.99) is put in game, then they will be fleecing us.

@Philoso_Raptor Exploration and PvP need some much needed love. I don't really do either, but it's part of the game that if I ever decided to fall into, I would love to have a plethora of missions and combat situations.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
11-15-2011, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reon View Post
When "You cannot rescue the S.S. Azura without the 'Tow Cable' " (which is on the CStore for 4.99) is put in game, then they will be fleecing us.

@Philoso_Raptor Exploration and PvP need some much needed love. I don't really do either, but it's part of the game that if I ever decided to fall into, I would love to have a plethora of missions and combat situations.
Now thats funny one for the tow cable. I'm waiting on that one. Exp and PVP both need love. I agree on that gets old seeing the same old maps over and over and over and yes over again. Even just moving somthing or moving the gates around call it a new map and poof we are on our way to new maps.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
11-15-2011, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reon View Post
When "You cannot rescue the S.S. Azura without the 'Tow Cable' " (which is on the CStore for 4.99) is put in game, then they will be fleecing us.
Tow Cable! How long is it? What Color? What Tonage will it handle? Where can I get one?

Actually, on my last mission I did it on Elite, and needed one of those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reon View Post
@Philoso_Raptor Exploration and PvP need some much needed love. I don't really do either, but it's part of the game that if I ever decided to fall into, I would love to have a plethora of missions and combat situations.
AGREED! Seek Out New Life, Go where no man has gone before! Trek in the RAW!

I think if they did this now though, they would push additional testing into many months.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
11-15-2011, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philoso_Raptor
If you dont want all you new players to see how little content your game has you better spice up your repeatable content and add a bunch of new exploration missions to the mix before F2P goes live. Just sayin.
We know what happens when Cryptic does things "Quick"...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
11-15-2011, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
We know what happens when Cryptic does things "Quick"...
I'm curious. What?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
11-15-2011, 05:15 PM
It's the weakest part of game and they've had nearly two years to get it right. F2P will be in January so they've already blown their chance unless they postpone it for another 5 months.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
11-15-2011, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter83 View Post
It's the weakest part of game and they've had nearly two years to get it right. F2P will be in January so they've already blown their chance unless they postpone it for another 5 months.
I'd be surprised if we get a revamp in 2013. One of the main points in Star Trek hasn't truely been in STO..which is sad. I would really love to feel like those exploration missions meant anything instead of a grind.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
11-15-2011, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsuneRommel
I'm curious. What?
Amazing things come out of it like: The original Ground Combat, STO's launch state, KDF Faction, PVP, Diplomacy, exploration, Fed Remastered episodes all due out this Feb, Cloak
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:49 PM.