Lt. Commander
60 Days prepaid Cards can or could these be handed in for C-store points???

Just wondering... it would make it easier for me I don't like putting up financial details up online.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-15-2011, 07:07 PM
Highly unlikely, they would most likely work the same as they do now, giving you gold membership for 60 days.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-15-2011, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
Highly unlikely, they would most likely work the same as they do now, giving you gold membership for 60 days.
Correct, and you will get 400 C-points each month.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-15-2011, 08:22 PM
All valid points but just stating the obvious, & this is all true for a Gold Memeber who isn't a "Life Time Sub", Maybe I should have been more clear & to the point, my question actually relates to being a "Life Time Member" & implementing a "60 day time card" trade of for C-store points.

No offense but this is more a question for the DEV's instead of community speculation &/or feedback, I was just wondering if this possibility has been thought about @ all.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-15-2011, 09:09 PM
If STO devs wanted to implement this they could create a system similar to EVE and allow people to securely trade game time codes for in game currency, but totally up to the devs. it would allow another method for people to use in game currency for real life money which is what they are going for anyway with trading c points for dilithium.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-15-2011, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jentai View Post
If STO devs wanted to implement this they could create a system similar to EVE and allow people to securely trade game time codes for in game currency, but totally up to the devs. it would allow another method for people to use in game currency for real life money which is what they are going for anyway with trading c points for dilithium.
What would be the purpose of that in a F2P game? If someone was interested in the 400 points that came from having a gold membership for a month they could simply trade for C-points directly. Why would they actually want to trade for a temporary gold membership?
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-15-2011, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
What would be the purpose of that in a F2P game? If someone was interested in the 400 points that came from having a gold membership for a month they could simply trade for C-points directly. Why would they actually want to trade for a temporary gold membership?
Why not? Who are you to say it doesn't make sense? See like a bunch of the "stuff" or "opinions" floating around, you ignore or are (most likely) inexperienced in many facets of the market.

Another example of it working and someone who thinks they know what is up. Stay out of marketing and please don't think you know how things are, it should be painfully obvious you don't. Dare I say "it's common sense" to people?
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-15-2011, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maina View Post
Why not? Who are you to say it doesn't make sense?
I never said it didnt make sense. However, I did ASK why someone would want to do that. So do you have any actual reasons you think a person would want to?
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-15-2011, 09:40 PM
/doublepost