Lt. Commander
# 1 Story Missions In Order
11-14-2011, 08:04 PM
The stories need some tweaking if they are going to keep them the way they are. There are too many places where they don't make sense or are confusing. Especially the ones dealing with sec. 31 and Drake.. If this is fixed then I would like them the way they are currently set up.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-14-2011, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwood68 View Post
The stories need some tweaking if they are going to keep them the way they are. There are too many places where they don't make sense or are confusing. Especially the ones dealing with sec. 31 and Drake.. If this is fixed then I would like them the way they are currently set up.
Which ones specifically? I'm going to assume you haven't actually played through the missions on Tribble, but are going from your current Holodeck recounting of them?
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-15-2011, 10:03 PM
No, I have been playing them straiight through on Tribble. I have finished the "Kilingon" missions and have just started the "Romullan" missions. I haven't been taking notes or anything, I have just noticed that the story line seems off. Maybe I haven't been paying close enough attention since this is the third time through all of the missiions {2 on holodeck and the 3rd on tribble} I'll pay more attention as I play through .
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-16-2011, 02:27 AM
The forced mission progression is the one thing that I really want to see removed from the Tribble build before it goes live on holodeck.

Thanks to a combination of the DOFF system and Daily Missions I'm an RA 4, but I won't be able to access Gamma Orsis until I've played through all the Romulan, Cardassian and Breen Episodes. I don't want to have to do that!
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-16-2011, 02:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwood68 View Post
No, I have been playing them straiight through on Tribble. I have finished the "Kilingon" missions and have just started the "Romullan" missions. I haven't been taking notes or anything, I have just noticed that the story line seems off. Maybe I haven't been paying close enough attention since this is the third time through all of the missiions {2 on holodeck and the 3rd on tribble} I'll pay more attention as I play through .
They did alter the one where you 'first' meet Drake in the Romulan arc. It's no longer him you're chasing, but another 'defector'. The odd one out is the Cardassian Front one, which I think they need to rewrite a bit more of his dialogue..