Lt. Commander
As the title says, please add a new star cluster to one of the sides of the Defera sector and make the Breen the "main" bad guys of that cluster. And please make a new daily for doing that cluster.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-16-2011, 02:28 PM
I'd go for this. It would be nice to be able to have a semi-random fight with the Breen outside of the current repeatable missions we've all played countless times. It would make them feel more like a "real" enemy faction.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-16-2011, 02:34 PM
I agree with this. It would be perfect.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-16-2011, 02:36 PM
Something to break up the B'Tran-Defera Daily Express? Absolutely!

Love this idea.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-16-2011, 02:43 PM
We don't need another BORING Exploration cluster with the same missions as the other 9 clusters.

And on Tribble there is another Daily, called "Explore Strange New Worlds" that applies to any Exploration Cluster, so you can do dailies anywhere you want.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-16-2011, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
We don't need another BORING Exploration cluster with the same missions as the other 9 clusters.

And on Tribble there is another Daily, called "Explore Strange New Worlds" that applies to any Exploration Cluster, so you can do dailies anywhere you want.
We don't "need" one, this is true. But those who are at VA who do a lot of exploration and defera missions might appreciate something to mix up the drudgery of routine.

There is only so many times I can look at the green stars of B'Tran cluster before I get ill.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-16-2011, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koppenflak
We don't "need" one, this is true. But those who are at VA who do a lot of exploration and defera missions might appreciate something to mix up the drudgery of routine.

There is only so many times I can look at the green stars of B'Tran cluster before I get ill.
Plus, as already mentioned, the Breen would be the main antagonists of this cluster. Yes, you can already fight the Breen any time you want, but only in the exact same missions we've already played. At least star cluster missions are somewhat randomized and you dont know for sure what type of mission you will get.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-16-2011, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koppenflak

How is adding another cluster going to change anything excpet a random chance to have the Breen as the race you encounter in the exploration cluster?

If you guys need a Breen fix, then request something like a Breen Fleet Action or something new mission sets. That or find Breen missions in the Foundry.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-16-2011, 02:50 PM
Quote:
How is adding another cluster going to change anything excpet a random chance to have the Breen as the race you encounter in the exploration cluster?

If you guys need a Breen fix, then request something like a Breen Fleet Action or something similar.
Because that would mean we'd be asking for another PVE Queue. Which I don't think anyone wants... The amount of fleet actions I've done since that thing was introduced has fallen dramatically.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-16-2011, 02:50 PM
Quote:
To put it simply if this isnt something that would interest you then you wouldnt have to play it.