Lt. Commander
# 11
11-16-2011, 06:29 PM
So the next FE series is going to be in Feb? It said "shortly after" the 2nd anniversary events, which are 2/2.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-16-2011, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Then shortly thereafter, we’re going to roll out the next Featured Episode series that focuses on the Dominon. This promises to be the best series yet!
Well we've hardly had anything close to what was projected by now so no duh it might be the best series yet...there have hardly been any at all.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-16-2011, 06:34 PM
plz dress Q up like santa. that would just be funny and it will be in session.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-16-2011, 06:38 PM
When. Do. We. Get. The. Odyssey.

Seriously. We need T5 Fed/Klink ships to reward players that you know, have been playing since launch and have no use for the .5 ships that have been released.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-16-2011, 06:43 PM
Brilliant! All looks shiny for STO in the months to come! I'm looking forward to it all but especially the introduction of DOFF early next month! Can't wait to give that a try!
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-16-2011, 06:43 PM
Cryptic, stop holding out. When you drop the F2P prep build onto Holodeck, START UP THE FE with timing for it to finish up as F2P engages for real. It's the ONLY way you'll survive this, and you're already on the edge of crashing your playerbase for good.
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-16-2011, 06:46 PM
Thank you for the content-free update Stephen. More "soon" and "upcoming" and 4 months delay on something that was supposed to be out now. I get that plans change but REALLY? It feels like you're just sitting on stuff now.

Make no mistake: Star Trek Online exists SOLELY right now on fumes of player goodwill. And with the F2P conversion, heavy C-Store push, and added STF and dilithium grinds you've burned through probably 80% of that goodwill in less than 90 days, which has got to be some sort of record.

Now you come with a half-arsed "communication" to put speculation to rest while continuing to let our complaints go unanswered and worse, unaddressed. Thank you. For nothing. As usual. I think.
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-16-2011, 06:47 PM
I hate to say it, but really the only thing I've been looking forward to are more feature episodes. The fact they it's going to be beyond February is disappointing.

I'm sure the other things will be neat in their own way. The Christmas event sounds like a cool idea but hopefully there's actually something to DO with the event beyond just admiring the pretty scenery or spamming "LFG" in zone chat to get some "team only" accolade...
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-16-2011, 06:49 PM
Awesome detailed specifics about your so-called "wave" of Klingon content, Steve...
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-16-2011, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekrit_Agent
Thank you for the content-free update Stephen. More "soon" and "upcoming" and 4 months delay on something that was supposed to be out now. I get that plans change but REALLY? It feels like you're just sitting on stuff now.

Make no mistake: Star Trek Online exists SOLELY right now on fumes of player goodwill. And with the F2P conversion, heavy C-Store push, and added STF and dilithium grinds you've burned through probably 80% of that goodwill in less than 90 days, which has got to be some sort of record.

Now you come with a half-arsed "communication" to put speculation to rest while continuing to let our complaints go unanswered and worse, unaddressed. Thank you. For nothing. As usual. I think.
Don't forget the massive hit STO's going to take 12/20/11.