Lt. Commander
After playing Klingon for two days, mind you that is not an extended time, I still think there is an Imbalance in the "In System" and the "Planet/Base" Anomaly Count Output, as compared to the Federation side.

Sector Scans are IMO Equal for Both.

Planets, bases, and In System Unit Counts need to be addressed for the Klingon Side.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-09-2011, 05:44 AM
Kinda hard to prove this, since its all supposedly a random chance but I have to agree that you get far, far less anomalies during play KDF side than you do Fed side.

I've recently levelled a KDF char all the way to LG on Tribble and a Fed to low CMDR rank and the Fed has many more anomalies than the KDF, particularly so on the rare particle traces. Neither did much in the way of anomaly farming, just scanned whatever popped up during normal mission chains.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-09-2011, 05:57 AM
Correct, at this point, there has not been enough Time to say that Statistics can prove anything.

Simply my own observations as a Fed, and a Klingon. I see Sector, (Farming) to be Very Close, and Planets, Bases, and System takes to be Less on the Klingon Side. AS A Fed, I see myself getting More in these areas than I do see my Klingon getting. (Personal Observations Only Here)
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-16-2011, 07:07 PM
I did a couple of Azlesa Expanse Missions today where the Numbers were UP compared to previous!!

Way to go Cryptic!

I got some In System 3 + 2, and 4 + 1 + 1.

Looking forward to getting a rare in there any time now.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-16-2011, 08:25 PM
As someone who has a max fed & klink crafter, I can say... no, there isn't a balance issue that I've noticed. Mainly, people's issues with complaining about anomalies ("I havent got a vertiron in my 15 minutes of hard trying to get one!") is that people do not consistently seek out anomalies over any length of time. As someone who got to max crafting, both times, through actual particle grinding and NOT buying particles off the Xchange, I can say it has been balanced. Also, I have not noticed any issues with my klink tribble char (a new toon) not getting a fair amount of samples...
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-17-2011, 06:01 AM
Does it matter any more?

With the DOff system, you can get all the samples you want.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-17-2011, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bort1980 View Post
Does it matter any more?

With the DOff system, you can get all the samples you want.
If players do enough of the DOFF Missions to meet needs, then perhaps it would not be, but, if people who play Klingon also Craft, and don't get enough in the DOFF Process, then IMHO, Yes it would be important. I have not seen as many Particle items in DOFF as I have Commodity Items personally.

For many months on Holodeck, I tracked the Numbers balance between Fed, and Klingon. I found that overall, the Klingon was far short of the Feds in drop ratio. In fact, I would Farm Anomalies with my FED Toon, and Mail Items to my Klingon to save time.

When I came onto F2P/Tribble, I saw that the Raise in Sector that was previously added to Holodeck just before F2P come online had also been carried over to there, which was good. I also saw that the Systems, Bases, and Planets had the same shortage that Holodeck had for Klingons.

System Take now seems to be at a more compatible level, but I have yet to see if Bases and Planets are up to Par.