Lt. Commander
# 1 No patch today? 11/17/11
11-17-2011, 10:31 AM
Just was able to log in.. apprently no patch.. issues with C-store KDF side still there..

Bought a Koro't'inga and connot claim it on any of my chracters.. 'cept on the one I first assigned it to..

Koro't'inga still has the Vor'kang artwork under the C-store tab..

I guess its safe to assume nothing else got fixed other than back end stuff. The new KDF Poch raptor refit is not availible in the C-store on tribble. It is availible on Holodeck.

*sigh*

Maybe later today or tomorrow eh?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-17-2011, 10:42 AM
I saw a Pop Up for 99 Meg that did the entire install process in about 2 seconds, and then went to Engage.

Seems a patch was mainly Server Side.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-17-2011, 10:59 AM
you do know that they got into the office about a hour ago (10am pacific time)
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-17-2011, 11:03 AM
yea well.. what ever got fixed was all likely minor tweeks then.

Really frustrating.. I want the damd console from the Vor'kang but untill it get FIXED so I can access it no joy. And it really bothers me having shelled out 800 cp of my stippend for the Koro't'inga that I cannot get it on my other 2 KDF toons. And my vet reward Lt'G/VA token on KDF side could not be used to geta any of the other ships other then the stock tier 5.. Might be a blessing Fed side butKDF side its the big four F award

(Flying Fickle Finger of Fate.. for those of you to young to have ever watched Rowen and Martin's Laugh in back in the 70's this would be a gilded hand with the Digitus Impudus extended and a set of wings attached to the hand.. sutible as a floor trophy)

That was the original version it was changed to maintain thier PG rating.. it was after all network TV!

http://www.tvacres.com/awards_booby_flying.htm
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-17-2011, 11:13 AM
its still early usually the patch dont happen till late afternoon or early evening
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-17-2011, 11:15 AM
I don't care when they got in the office.. I pay them, not the other way around.. Same bug has been there for a month now unfixed..
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-17-2011, 11:34 AM
WAIT!? we had a new Raptor come out and it went straight to Holodeck?
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-17-2011, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khemaraa_Iron_Hand_KBF View Post
I don't care when they got in the office.. I pay them, not the other way around.. Same bug has been there for a month now unfixed..
well patches don't come till late afternoon.
And i did't know you bought cryptic i thought PW did. I will have to check my facts.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-17-2011, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khemaraa_Iron_Hand_KBF View Post
I pay them, not the other way around..
People keep saying this or something similar and its completely stupid.

You have no idea what Cryptic do with the pathetic sum of money you pay them every now and again. For all you know it could be (along with thousands of other people's) paying their electricity bill. In which case you are paying their electricity company. Want to moan to that company you arn't getting your electricity? Maybe your money paid for a new hard drive for one of their servers. You going to go to Cryptic HQ and demand your hard drive?

Don't be daft. Once you have given away your money you have no right to dictate what happens with it whatsoever.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-17-2011, 01:45 PM
The patch came through, now to see what is in it....