Lt. Commander
# 11
11-17-2011, 01:56 PM
Yeeep. Zero patch notes went to two pages.. wonder if the KDF yards issue got fixed.. find out in a moment..

ANd they threw up a backround image on the relog screen too.. nice.. a little decoration these is a nice touch.

(ie: Tribble isn't quite back up yet....)

Maybe I'll finally get to see what the special task force unifroms look like on my toons.. thoush theres no mention of that in the patch either...
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-17-2011, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korhil
Don't be daft. Once you have given away your money you have no right to dictate what happens with it whatsoever.
Dude, that is far to rational a statement to be on this forum. :p
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-17-2011, 03:05 PM

Um, what the heck just happened? ESD now has cartoony, colorful "you are here" signs all over the place. These new floating symbols are a step (or 5) down in my opinion.

The skill tree is broken, I can't spend a single point, and some points I DID spend got un-spent for me!?!

You can't double click on a Doff mission to open it anymore, you now have to highlight it and then click on start. At least you can still double click your doffs.

I like the new tabs for Doff (i.e. completed) but the changes to the mission interface make it seem WAY too cluttered and busy (redundant?).

Even with the relatively few changes I like, I'd rather see the whole mess rolled back to pre-patch!

Cryptic, with the amount of hand-holding changes you just put in, it makes me genuinely afraid of the type of people you're anticipating will join. I know even govt buildings and hospitals are going to colored lines to follow from one area to another, but I find it incredibly condescending there too. Maybe I gotta get used to the dumbing-down of our society?

P.S. And that last comment refers to how leaders, engineers, educators are all now pandering to the lowest common denominator, not that people ARE morons, but that people keep treating us as IF we're morons.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-17-2011, 03:29 PM
I like the icons for the most part, but the colorful arrows are a bit bright. I hope they work them into something a little more appropriate, that gets the color across but doesn't stick out like a flashlight. Right now, it really disturbs the wonderful work on the rest of the station to have big boxes of neon-bright color without the iconic detail put into the rest of the signage.