Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Bridge Officer clones
11-17-2011, 02:33 PM
When are you going to fix the cloning effect of bridge officers on our bridges cryptic?!?! seriously you've had plenty of time to do this......but no your more concerned about your F2P business then fixing things currently STILL wrong. Piece of advice....you better get it together before Star Wars launches. I'm still going to play STO, but I fear that people are going to quit if you continuing neglecting your current players, the constant drought and your current game bugs. I wish you cared this much about me before I was a player.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-18-2011, 12:35 PM
Its not really that much of a big deal but it is kinda annoying.It does not affect the officers at all it just looks like they are pulling triple duty.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-18-2011, 01:20 PM
Just another thing for them to ignore, like so much these past months
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-19-2011, 01:01 PM
it's been broken since the patch and they don't care about our wants or needs anymore... so they totally ignore it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-21-2011, 06:08 AM
Bug first noted around 102 days ago. No response or acknowledgement from the-powers-that-be.
Lt. Commander
# 6 I thought it was just me. lol
11-29-2011, 05:03 AM
Yes there definately is a bridge bug. I invite people to my bridge and sometimes we hang out on each others bridge and throw ship parties. It should be addressed because it effects the state of mind for enjoying the game.
There is nothing wrong with excellence. The name "STAR TREK" has epitomized excellence for years. I would hate to see that tradition lost. I do hope it is being considered as far as a fix, and frankly while you are at it, is it possible to add all of my officers to my bridge? My bridge is quite large. I would rather see the people I have chosen rather than a generic representation of an officer. That would be great if you could do something like that.

Star Wars? Not a chance. Those were movies covering a limited time span. Star Trek is generational with so many different angles; all of which are great (Original, TNG, Voyager, Enterprise, ...etc.). There is really no comparison. Im sure Star Wars might be a nice game, but this....... Is a dream come true for many of us original Trekkies. Thats the very reason why we need to take care of Star Treks legacy with nothing less than excellence.

All and all lets try not to be too hard on STO at the same time. What they have given to the public we have had nothing like it before now. Good things take time. It is possible that they have built something here beyond their own reach. Lets hang in here a bit because if the truth be told? No matter how good of a job STO does? Based on some of the things I have seen posted in these forums......... some of us... SOME of us..... are just really hard to please.
Now go on and be honest about it, lol.

STO please fix the bug on the bridge, and thank you so much for making the Star Trek universe a Cyber reality.
LLAP
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-29-2011, 08:38 AM
It'll get fixed, sure that's with a big fat eventually hanging on it, but I don't think anyone honestly expects it to last forever.

Until then though, I invite you to enjoy this shameless plug and click on my signature! : D

Just because something is borked doesn't mean we can't make it feel like it belongs in Star Trek.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-01-2011, 05:04 AM
In the latest patch update notes for the Tribble test server, one of the Devs mentioned that they are working on a fix for this. I'd provide the link, but I'm too lazy to look for the post.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-01-2011, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akalayus
In the latest patch update notes for the Tribble test server, one of the Devs mentioned that they are working on a fix for this. I'd provide the link, but I'm too lazy to look for the post.
If you're talking about this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
  • Ship bridge officer stations now update correctly and do not require changing maps or relogging.
That's to do with the space quickslots not the officers appearing on your bridge.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-01-2011, 01:18 PM
yea, they are still totally ignoring the cloning issue... totally. not a mention... if it was a "minor cosmetic" issue as so many people keep saying, it'd already be fixed... it's clearly a bigger problem but new Cryptic only cares about money and lies... bugs will never be fixed, we will never see new content and we should always expect disappointment.