Lt. Commander
The overview has been improved in my opinion, but it would be better to have the double-click functionality for opnening assignments and dispatching of DOffs back.

It was more ergonomical in my opinion as lazy player, since you did not have to move the mouse cursor around as much as it is necesary currently. Alternatively usage of the right mouse button would make sense as well.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-18-2011, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woril View Post
The overview has been improved in my opinion, but it would be better to have the double-click functionality for opnening assignments and dispatching of DOffs back.

It was more ergonomical in my opinion as lazy player, since you did not have to move the mouse cursor around as much as it is necesary currently. Alternatively usage of the right mouse button would make sense as well.
Heretic posted last evening that that feature will be returning.

Check the Dev Tracker if ya wanna see exactly what he said.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-18-2011, 11:41 AM
Okay, thanks. I tend to believe your statement without checking the dev tracker.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-18-2011, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woril View Post
Okay, thanks. I tend to believe your statement without checking the dev tracker.
You're welcome.

And thank you for your trust... it's a rare commodity around here that is cherished.