I don't suppose anyone else has noticed the problem of their Controller Keybinds having been totally screwed up ever since the resumption of being able to log in and not being able to do anything about it?
As of 22:30 pm est I still cannot log in to star trek online. I work nights so I will be checking in the morning. My Internet is not the issue because I played up until 5 minutes before shard maintenance on Monday morning.
If you can use something like a VPN or alternative network to start the launcher, click the button in the upper right that says Enable Proxy and pick US or EU from the drop-down as appropriate. Then try it with your regular network. That seems to have fixed it for me.
i had this problem and now (3:52 am EST) it seems to have resolved its self.
what i did while i had this problem for *FREE**FREE**FREE* was:
1) set up an account and downloaded Private Tunnel (PT).
2) ran PT with Connect to: San Jose CA
3) opened the game launcher. (couldnt get this far with out PT before)
4) entered log in info and the game loaded and popped up the character select screen.
5) disconnected and exited PT (brings the game back to the IN GAME log in screen.
6) re-entered log in and was off to kill more borg.
i had to do this a few times as i had fully closed out of STO to take dogs for a walk and run to the store. also to note PT only allows for 100 MB *FREE* of data to go through their lines you can also pay for more. so the trick is to get it to go past the launcher and disconnect from PT.
the first time i did it i forgot to disconnect from PT and ran out the 100 MB quickly. so i used a different email and re-signed up for it and was fine.
Still not working here - managed the VPN thing to update it, but I've lost the details, and the launcher still isn't working. Managed a quick bit of play last night, but that's only thanks to a forum member providing the VPN details