Lt. Commander
I've tried to play the Borg Ground Invasion 3 times in the last 2 days just to have the server brought down by various patches. I thought they only did patching on Tribble once a week no matter what. So my questionis WTF is going on?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-17-2011, 02:01 PM
bad luck? Bad timing? I got missed by the other two..had a fed half wat through sity on the edge of never when it went down a bit back.. waiting for it to come back up..
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-17-2011, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khemaraa_Iron_Hand_KBF View Post
bad luck? Bad timing? I got missed by the other two..had a fed half wat through sity on the edge of never when it went down a bit back.. waiting for it to come back up..
big problem i have with cryptic is them not posting emergency maintenance breaks like it has now on tibble and the site only gives the status of holodeck not tribble or redshirt
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-17-2011, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwilow View Post
I've tried to play the Borg Ground Invasion 3 times in the last 2 days just to have the server brought down by various patches. I thought they only did patching on Tribble once a week no matter what. So my questionis WTF is going on?
If it's emergency patching then it needs to be done as soon as possible. Standard patching does take place once a week, it just seems like this latest patch has quite a few issues that need resolving. Besides, you're playing on a beta server. The nature of the server means patching can and will occur any time it's necessary.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-17-2011, 03:53 PM
Its a test server, they can do whatever they like including wiping all characters