Lt. Commander
Its bad enough I've lost 2 slots on holodeck to some unknown reason, but now you want to enforce on tribble character types? I have earned or bought the slots I have, I HAD 7 open slots on holodeck, now, I've got 6 even after removing my foundry character. Forcing a faction onto a slot is not cool. It IS removing a choice I had before hand and it is removing something from me I've bought or earned. This needs to go back to the way it was before, open choice, let me play who I want, if I want all KDF, I should have it, if I want all Fed I should have it. Telling me I have an empty slot but only if i play who you want to to play, is not cool at all.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-17-2011, 05:37 PM
I'm not seeing that, did they change it already? If you hover over either the Fed or the Klingon button it says "XX Unrestricted slots remaining"
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-17-2011, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkshadow9498
I'm not seeing that, did they change it already? If you hover over either the Fed or the Klingon button it says "XX Unrestricted slots remaining"
mine says that as well but it also says 1 KDF; I'm reading that as it is for KDF and KDF alone, if its not, then it could be worded better.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Remember it is a TEST Server
11-17-2011, 06:18 PM
Just want to remind you that Tribble is a Test Server. You are playing the way they want you to play so they can test what they want you to test. Even if that testing is just playing the way you normally would so that they can collect data about that. The restrictions are there for testing reasons. This will not transfer over to holodeck. Atleast that is my understanding.

Hope this helps.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-17-2011, 08:05 PM
It's hard to say, mine didn't say that. I had 1 of each on Tribble, I was able to create 2 KDF chars for a total of 3 in the 4 slots I had available. Was it before you had any characters? Or do you have more than 4 slots on Tribble?
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-22-2011, 10:14 AM
OK bringing it back up. check the slot today and it says Klingon only, that means I'm being FORCED to play KDF if i want that slot. That to me is removal of choice, and from what we've been told that shouldn't be happening. the character slots should be wide open once KDF comes open to the player, not forced to KDF only, that is harmful to those who don't want to play KDF. They lose that slot without compensation for it because they don't want to play that faction.

Edit: confirmed on Holo it does not force you to play KDF, and I'm still missing my 2 character slots....
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-22-2011, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuui View Post
OK bringing it back up. check the slot today and it says Klingon only, that means I'm being FORCED to play KDF if i want that slot. That to me is removal of choice, and from what we've been told that shouldn't be happening. the character slots should be wide open once KDF comes open to the player, not forced to KDF only, that is harmful to those who don't want to play KDF. They lose that slot without compensation for it because they don't want to play that faction.
This better not be when it goes to the holodeck.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-22-2011, 10:44 AM
This has been in the F2P matrix for sometime.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-22-2011, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake45
This has been in the F2P matrix for sometime.
and since the matrix did say subject to change i gave them a time to make said change. They did not do so, so now, I'm putting my thoughts out in an attempt to get them to change it back to the current holodeck style which gives the player maximum choice. More choice for your players is a good thing, not bad. it give me at least another slot to level up and more "opportunity" for me to spend in the C store. Now, that's not going to happen, I personally don't want a KDF toon. and to be honest given its state, I would wager many more will be that way once the state of the KDF comes to light for the F2P masses.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-22-2011, 01:41 PM
None of the things you purchased in the C-Store on Holo follows your Holo character if you transfer it over to Tribble.