Lt. Commander
# 31
11-23-2011, 05:08 PM
no one thought about making them stem-bolts?

with different materials determining their rarity:

as with the post above me...though yeah, prolly would lead to more sexual jokes
Lt. Commander
# 32
11-27-2011, 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola_Tesla
Okay, I am still going to fight for the name Pergium to be used so we can rid ourselves of the sexual jokes about these things. Also I do find it odd that they are charging 1000RD for something that did cost 100RD. Oh well.

I say call the "Common" Nitrium and the "Uncommon" Pergium.

It can still work! and if we ever get "Rare" and "Very Rare"

"Rare" can be Gallicite and "Very Rare" can be "Benamite".

So...

Common URM = Nitrium

Uncommon URM = Pergium

Rare URM = Gallicite

Very Rare URM = Benamite
MORE Trek is always good. I like this.
Lt. Commander
# 33
11-28-2011, 10:46 PM
I'm not convinced that all of this is really necessary. The more pressing question is when we'll be able to buy our U.U.M., R.U.M., and C.U.M. in bulk? And whether or not the potential savings from acquiring large quantities of these items will really make crafting efficient and affordable...

>_>
Lt. Commander
# 34 Seconded....
11-29-2011, 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
I'm not convinced that all of this is really necessary. The more pressing question is when we'll be able to buy our U.U.M., R.U.M., and C.U.M. in bulk? And whether or not the potential savings from acquiring large quantities of these items will really make crafting efficient and affordable...

>_>
Without a bulk purchase mechanism, and a way to make U.U.M. and C.U.M. fungible....(e.g. I can pay you 1 unit of U.U.M. and get change in C.U.M. instead of me having to purchase 95 C.U.M.) this C.U.M. Swapping economy will be impractical. The name is just a name...granted it's a funny name....and what's all this then about sexual jokes? Harumph....I'm always the last to know....

I'm just saying...
Lt. Commander
# 35 Vote for Pergium!
11-29-2011, 06:51 AM
Well currently there are no more "Rare" UM's on Tribble unless you buy them on the exchange, and after that I think they become paper weights.

But we do have Common UM's and Uncommon UM's.

I still am fighting for the name of these to be changed to Pergium,
and to make it a little easier they could call the Common UM's Nitrium and the UnCommon Pergium.

Then loose the Common and Uncommon terms.

Then just stated that you need Nitrium to make Common and Uncommom items
and Pergium to make Rare and Very Rare items.

or not...lol
Lt. Commander
# 36
11-29-2011, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola_Tesla
Well currently there are no more "Rare" UM's on Tribble unless you buy them on the exchange, and after that I think they become paper weights.
The Rare was available at MA from the guy standing in one corner of the Main Floor. They were 1,000 Dilithium Per Unit the last time I looked. Has that been changed recently??
Lt. Commander
# 37
11-29-2011, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher
The Rare was available at MA from the guy standing in one corner of the Main Floor. They were 1,000 Dilithium Per Unit the last time I looked. Has that been changed recently??
Yes.
Now its like this.
Common - 100 RD
Ucommon - 1000 RD

But these blocks are suppose be able to be converted into "Rare" at some point during a in-game event.

Is was
Common - 10 RD
Ucommon - 100 RD
Rare - 1000 RD

Very Rare blocks were hinted at but not shown.
Lt. Commander
# 38
11-29-2011, 10:25 AM
I like your idea.The actual name is too long. And trough the show, we find that there was materials that were unreplicatable. So, why not put these ames on the UM's? Pergium would be a good thing. About common being Nitrium, and uncommon Pergium, I don't think it would be agood idea. For who is starting, this will only bring names to try to remember. So, just make some thing like:

Common UM => Unpure Pergium
Uncommon UM => Pure Pergium.

Also, I would ask to lower the price on crafting. But since there will have an event that will give discount on crafting itens, I think players and Cryptic have arrived a middle term on it.
Lt. Commander
# 39
02-07-2012, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitain Wilhelm
I like your idea.The actual name is too long. And trough the show, we find that there was materials that were unreplicatable. So, why not put these ames on the UM's? Pergium would be a good thing. About common being Nitrium, and uncommon Pergium, I don't think it would be agood idea. For who is starting, this will only bring names to try to remember. So, just make some thing like:

Common UM => Unpure Pergium
Uncommon UM => Pure Pergium.

Also, I would ask to lower the price on crafting. But since there will have an event that will give discount on crafting itens, I think players and Cryptic have arrived a middle term on it.
The word you're looking for is "impure" but otherwise, cool.
Lt. Commander
# 40
02-16-2012, 12:10 PM
Call it "Cryptonium" since its poorly designed. *rimshot*
Closed Thread