Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
11-18-2011, 01:38 PM
Would be nice if they accidentally activated it on Holodeck instead.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
11-18-2011, 01:50 PM
Cool, this will definitely make it easier to get that Lvl 51 reward.

Incidentally, any chance the spending of those skill points could be enabled again in a mini-patch soon?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
11-18-2011, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirlettia
Would be nice if they accidentally activated it on Holodeck instead.

Yeah I would rather this have been on holodeck then tribble... who needs xp on tribble anyway?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
11-18-2011, 02:20 PM
Hey, can Q make ESD load so we can go see him before the weekend is over?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
11-18-2011, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antman9173
Yeah I would rather this have been on holodeck then tribble... who needs xp on tribble anyway?
Yes after 7 weeks of testing, do something for holodeck.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16 Q on tribble
11-18-2011, 03:09 PM
what on earth is the point of even having Q on tribble, not only that but its tribble, nearly all of us have done what we had to do to get the rewards, now we are all back in holo working our butts off for emblems from the featured episode re-runs before the stupid dilithium changeover begins and you want us to spend more useless time in tribble... bad idea cryptic, or is this just a test to see that Q will actually still work with all the changes you have made, most good, some terrible... or is this a ploy to lure us away from our emblem hunting.. i'll pass thanks..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
11-18-2011, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIME_LORDS View Post
what on earth is the point of even having Q on tribble, not only that but its tribble, nearly all of us have done what we had to do to get the rewards, now we are all back in holo working our butts off for emblems from the featured episode re-runs before the stupid dilithium changeover begins and you want us to spend more useless time in tribble... bad idea cryptic, or is this just a test to see that Q will actually still work with all the changes you have made, most good, some terrible... or is this a ploy to lure us away from our emblem hunting.. i'll pass thanks..
Speak for yourself - with my available play hours I'll be lucky to get to tier 2 commendation, let alone 3.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
11-18-2011, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Hawk
Speak for yourself - with my available play hours I'll be lucky to get to tier 2 commendation, let alone 3.
No i speak on behalf of a lot of players who arent wasting time on tribble anymore because next month it all goes live, whats the point of trying to achieve more when time has run out, if you still have a lot of work to do, then thats your own fault for leaving it too late.. good luck and have fun wasting your time while my emblem collections for all my alts go sky high in holo, which is what counts now, not tribble......
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
11-18-2011, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIME_LORDS View Post
what on earth is the point of even having Q on tribble, not only that but its tribble, nearly all of us have done what we had to do to get the rewards, now we are all back in holo working our butts off for emblems from the featured episode re-runs before the stupid dilithium changeover begins and you want us to spend more useless time in tribble... bad idea cryptic, or is this just a test to see that Q will actually still work with all the changes you have made, most good, some terrible... or is this a ploy to lure us away from our emblem hunting.. i'll pass thanks..
Hey Buddy, if it made sense rest assured that they wouldn't do it! LOL

Well, I know that statement is going to cost me some dilithium...NOoooo!

Remember grinding through a game just to end up playing to pay, and to pay to win is fun fun fun.
As the game requires you to grind more and more, it takes away from the family and friends. It helps you to reprioritize your life incorrectly so that you lose your real life in favor of a f2p online game. You lose your wife (or girl friend, mistress, paid prostitute, etc.) and your 2.5 kids. You lose your friends and family, except those other sad losers ingame that put the game first now due to the necessity of the grind. You may even lose your job and your grip with reality. All because of the almighty dilithium. Congrats Cryptic, you made this game a drag for us normal gaming folk, and turned it into a game just for those 24/7 mmo addicted gamers who get their living by leeching off their parents; even though they're in their 30's and 40's. Or they make their living off of the broken welfare system, my tax dollar... or dilithium, lol.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
11-18-2011, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by viperious-spaced-one
hey cryptic u really need's to sort out the description for wat the Q xp boost does. cause it still says it's a xp boost for regular xp, emblems, marks, merits etc.
if u double emblems why not dilithium??
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:03 AM.