Lt. Commander
# 21
11-18-2011, 04:35 PM
Grrr, this would have been fantastic on Holodeck...Got my hopes up when I saw the title...then a big let down to see it was on Tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-18-2011, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
Just Regular XP or Doff XP as well?
Getting an answer for this question would be very welcome.
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-18-2011, 05:03 PM
Is the reward system still active, where I level a F2P character to max and get sweet rewards...cause I havent done that yet and this would be nice
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-18-2011, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaryGuy View Post
Is the reward system still active, where I level a F2P character to max and get sweet rewards...cause I havent done that yet and this would be nice
Unless I am mistaken, I think you have till Dec 1st for the tribble rewards.
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-18-2011, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meesora
Unless I am mistaken, I think you have till Dec 1st for the tribble rewards.
sweet, tnx.
Lt. Commander
# 26
11-18-2011, 05:19 PM
I'm guessing this means we've just given up entirely on Holodeck having any population whatsoever?
Lt. Commander
# 27
11-18-2011, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaryGuy View Post
sweet, tnx.
Not a prob, be sure to get on there this weekend if you can to take advantage of the Q event and feel free to leave feedback on the changes in the tribble forums and all that good stuff.

Have a pleasent weekend all.
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-18-2011, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerhelm View Post
I'm guessing this means we've just given up entirely on Holodeck having any population whatsoever?
Heheh, gave me a chuckle, although they probably need players testing the high end of the game so it's not a bad idea altogether.
Lt. Commander
# 29
11-18-2011, 06:16 PM
Meh, I gave up on tribble ages ago when they decided to screw up the crafting, and the so called "meaningful dilithium reward" turned out to be a lie. Im spending my important time levelling my alts in kdf and fed so I can craft them top gear before the stuff hits the fan...
Lt. Commander
# 30
11-18-2011, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIME_LORDS View Post
what on earth is the point of even having Q on tribble, not only that but its tribble, nearly all of us have done what we had to do to get the rewards, now we are all back in holo working our butts off for emblems from the featured episode re-runs before the stupid dilithium changeover begins and you want us to spend more useless time in tribble... bad idea cryptic, or is this just a test to see that Q will actually still work with all the changes you have made, most good, some terrible... or is this a ploy to lure us away from our emblem hunting.. i'll pass thanks..
I think its their way of drawing people to test out tribble precisely because most of us have done EVERYTHING there already. They need fresh blood. So to all those people with a Thanksgiving Holiday coming up, the notion of cutting the time it takes in half really makes the opportunity a lot more possible, and therefore gets them to test the upcoming changes... in other words they're getting people to test who might not have felt it as possible otherwise. (Since they will receive the same rewards).