Lt. Commander
# 31
11-18-2011, 07:39 PM
My goodness. I understand some of our fellow play testers are jaded for one reason or another. I share some frustrations myself.

However, truth be told not every Holodeck player started anew or copied over to Tribble immediately. Maybe those who haven't yet tested will make an appearance over the weekend? Perhaps from the number of player's who never frequent these forums? How could that possibly be a bad thing for us? Seems to me that Cryptic is offering incentive to test further what is now on Tribble. More testers equal more data equals better transition to Holodeck in December. At least one would hope so.

The Q XP boost does offer the casual player/beta tester opportunity to catch the rewards which carry over to Holodeck later. I can't fault Cryptic for encouraging more player's to make the effort.
Lt. Commander
# 32
11-19-2011, 12:52 AM
I din't really care on which server I can run around as a transmorphed Targ or spider on Esd really.
Well, not quiet true, lighting on Tribble ESD is so much nicer.
Lt. Commander
# 33
11-19-2011, 04:43 AM
Wierd stuff because if anything it would be more reasonable to have it on holodeck rofl nobody cares about the tribble xp because its like the same thing as trying to make as much money before you die you cannot take it with you... same with tribble acquired items.
Lt. Commander
# 34
11-19-2011, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presticus View Post
Getting an answer for this question would be very welcome.
At this point...,

Getting an answer to any question ..., would be a MIRACLE !

It's the weekend, They are all off recuperating...

Lt. Commander
# 35
11-19-2011, 01:16 PM
For a brief moment I was overwhelmed with joy right there, reading the title as "Triple Q XP Weekend"... :p

Anyway it's been ages since I last played the game and in the mean time my old Tribble character has been ditched from said test server (I think they announced something about that). Anyway I tried to copy any of my existing toons from Holodeck to Tribble now, and am constantly met with the following message:

There was an error looking up the status of a previous transfer. Possible causes include:

The Live Server (Holodeck) or the destination server is down.
The transfer service is busy.

Please try again later.

I just found two threads around here where others are experiencing the same issue. Tick tock... little time left to make use of the XP boost before the offer expires. I've filed a ticket, now off to play the waiting game. Or perhaps Skyrim
Lt. Commander
# 36
11-19-2011, 02:48 PM
i for 1 was hoping it was double doff xp aswell
Lt. Commander
# 37
11-19-2011, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brod520
Hey, can Q make ESD load so we can go see him before the weekend is over?

LOL Funny cause it's true
Lt. Commander
# 38
11-20-2011, 08:41 AM
screw the damn tribble server get q xp weekend on holodeck
Lt. Commander
# 39
11-20-2011, 12:38 PM
Can we please get an optional way to subscribe to these notifications.

I only just heard about it. No one in the game is talking much. Someone said to me they had been on tribble a lot this weekend, someone in my fleet, but they never said why.

Why would someone not volunteer that information for their fleet lol I'm going to kick that player
Lt. Commander
# 40
11-20-2011, 01:37 PM
The funny thing is, if this was to draw new testers in to Tribble, that don't frequent the forums and haven't started testing yet. Then why do they have to come to the forums to learn about this Q XP boost weekend? The only thing on the Launcher info is the new pay to win ships they added to the C-Store.