Lt. Commander
# 41
11-20-2011, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meesora
Unless I am mistaken, I think you have till Dec 1st for the tribble rewards.
In the early blogs they said we have until F2P goes live to earn the rewards. F2P comes on the 17th on Jan not Dec.

plenty of time yet
Lt. Commander
# 42
11-20-2011, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi'a Meese
My goodness. I understand some of our fellow play testers are jaded for one reason or another. I share some frustrations myself.

However, truth be told not every Holodeck player started anew or copied over to Tribble immediately. Maybe those who haven't yet tested will make an appearance over the weekend? Perhaps from the number of player's who never frequent these forums? How could that possibly be a bad thing for us? Seems to me that Cryptic is offering incentive to test further what is now on Tribble. More testers equal more data equals better transition to Holodeck in December. At least one would hope so.

The Q XP boost does offer the casual player/beta tester opportunity to catch the rewards which carry over to Holodeck later. I can't fault Cryptic for encouraging more player's to make the effort.
Agreed
Lt. Commander
# 43
11-20-2011, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_McQuade
In the early blogs they said we have until F2P goes live to earn the rewards. F2P comes on the 17th on Jan not Dec.

plenty of time yet
Not so sure, Monsignor...

Quote:
"All earned awards will be granted to players on Holodeck after the build on Tribble makes it to Holodeck"
-F2P Blog 17

The 'Tribble Build' goes to Holodeck in December.
Lt. Commander
# 44
11-20-2011, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
From now until Monday, November 21st ay 10:00AM PDT, we're having a "Q" XP Weekend on the Tribble Test Server! Log in, test recent changes made, and get double XP to help you reach the goals required to earn your rewards for testing on Tribble!

Link to the news article.
Thank you but I couldn't make use of this as your last patch broke the launcher autoupdate again I had to reinstall STO again. I only patched holodeck so far and Ill see if Ill patch tribble. Dont feel like it atm already wasted 2 days patching holodeck.
Lt. Commander
# 45
11-21-2011, 07:01 AM
This is just my opinion but the level 51 rewards do not really inspire me to spend time on a character that is not in the actual game (Holodeck). As for titles I'm not a title chaser so that means nothing to me. As for ship slots of the ships I would like to use for a given class/character I always end up having more ship slots than I can use and of the above mentioned I'm sure if I feel this way there are others too that feel this way. I figured they could come up with better rewards.