Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
11-19-2011, 02:11 PM
It came from the last tribble patch. To get back where you were, respend All the 13,800 xp THEN click except.
It will then work.
I to had this happen to me.
I had the foresight to write down my build on paper so I had something to refer to, to get back what I had.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
11-21-2011, 07:48 AM
Doesn't work.
Tried respecing and spending all the points - did not take and the system reset again
Tried the log-in/log-out aproach - did not work
I tried the spend alittle of the points and accept - that worked on my lower level toon but not my LG.

I have heard that if one spends points on ground skills it will take.
I wish to avoid this as I hate forced skilling. Though I may try it and then respec again after to put my points back in space skills
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
11-21-2011, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfHat
It came from the last tribble patch. To get back where you were, respend All the 13,800 xp THEN click except.
It will then work.
I to had this happen to me.
I had the foresight to write down my build on paper so I had something to refer to, to get back what I had.
This doesn't always work. My Fed Tac was able to spend all the points without going back and respeccing, I just reassigned them in the skills tree and pressed Accept whilst in Sol system but my Fed Sci had to spend 1350 points in ground to get the points to take, just spending on space I couldn't get the points back and the Accept button was greyed out. I'm really hoping it's a bug and not a taste of things to come.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
11-21-2011, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Militis View Post
This doesn't always work. My Fed Tac was able to spend all the points without going back and respeccing, I just reassigned them in the skills tree and pressed Accept whilst in Sol system but my Fed Sci had to spend 1350 points in ground to get the points to take, just spending on space I couldn't get the points back and the Accept button was greyed out. I'm really hoping it's a bug and not a taste of things to come.
Have you tried respecing since then to se if you can redistribute the points back to thier pre-fuglyUpped stats?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
11-21-2011, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Have you tried respecing since then to se if you can redistribute the points back to thier pre-fuglyUpped stats?
No, I was going to but as soon as I logged in Tribble came down for maintenance. I'll have a look later when it's back up.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:35 PM.