Lt. Commander
# 1 TTS the new "Barrens" channel?
11-17-2011, 06:11 PM
Originally, TTS should mean the place to find out about new information concerning patches, Bugs, or events going on with in the Tribble Test Server..

Lately how ever it seems that this channel has been downgraded to nothing more then a place to troll the testers and ignore problems or issues as they happen.. maybe getting one or two people who are actually testing and avaliable to give help. Unless the Devs show up, then everyone is all nice and kind and happy. Bah!

I think that the channel could use with some moderation. Because it should be used to help find or report bugs, and not to troll the testers.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-17-2011, 06:21 PM
Wait...isn't everyone in that channel a "tester"?
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-17-2011, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by staalker View Post
Wait...isn't everyone in that channel a "tester"?
Yes... they are all testing each others patience...
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-17-2011, 07:42 PM
I stopped spending time in TTS channel over three weeks back. When a dev is availible its a ***** session, when theres no dev availible its a bunch of wanna be actors trying to see if they can qualify as talent on South Park.

WIthout constant DEV/GM attendence its degenerated to the common yard of the local Juvinal facility.

Nothing new I'm afriad. Best thing to do is just unsubscribe to it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-17-2011, 08:09 PM
I think you guys mite be a tad overreacting, I played on wow a while back, trust me what goes in tribble chat, is nothing comparatively as to what it is now on the barrens in wow.

trust me you haven't seen **** until the new F2P players come in, just look what they did to champions zone chat trust me its not near that bad.... Yet!

P.S. the free players will grief any way they can, even if it involves legitimate systems to impose a temporary silence, even as far as to report you to the point of a ban from the game.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-18-2011, 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsquad_ace View Post
P.S. the free players will grief any way they can, even if it involves legitimate systems to impose a temporary silence, even as far as to report you to the point of a ban from the game.
While that may be true after Jan 17 2012, this is the beta for F2P, where everyone in it is still a paying subscriber. Whcih means they are paying to troll just like in WoW, but being more obnoixous. And since there really is no moderation in TTS, they know they can get away with it. Which makes it more and more difficult to actually test new changes and get assistance since there are players using that channel as their own personal troll forum.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-18-2011, 02:16 PM
And let's face it, I don't think many people actually care about what they say in TTS, I wouldn't be surprised if a majority of them don't even log in the server.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-18-2011, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
Originally, TTS should mean the place to find out about new information concerning patches, Bugs, or events going on with in the Tribble Test Server..

Lately how ever it seems that this channel has been downgraded to nothing more then a place to troll the testers and ignore problems or issues as they happen.. maybe getting one or two people who are actually testing and avaliable to give help. Unless the Devs show up, then everyone is all nice and kind and happy. Bah!

I think that the channel could use with some moderation. Because it should be used to help find or report bugs, and not to troll the testers.
Highlighted for emphasis.

TTS is anything but helpful. When Tribble became the F2P Beta server TTS chat was pretty useful. Now it's just sad. I think devs making examples of one or two of the most active trolls on TTS would go a long way to cleaning that channel up.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-19-2011, 08:07 AM
It might clean up the channel for an hour or two.. But I doubt it would not just go back to it's usual lawless state.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-19-2011, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
Which is what happens when a dev comes around. Otherwise it's just a chat channel for people who mostly play in Tribble.