Lt. Commander
# 11
11-18-2011, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bracknell
lol We need more content and we get a wallpaper instead.

While it does look nice all I have to say: Priorities! Please!

More content very soon. You are loosing paying costumers and they are giving STO bad press and a bad rep.
this. cryptic, learn to PRIORITIZE. you will make more money that way. trust me.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-18-2011, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
... I'm the KDF, wanna love me??...

"KDFriendFinder"
lol No! (I'm a guy. Don't let my awesome avatar fool you.)
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-18-2011, 05:15 PM
I forgot we used to do wallpapers lol. :p
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-18-2011, 05:16 PM
wow......just wow...

Like the people say.... priorities.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-18-2011, 05:32 PM
ZOMG!!!! A new wallpaper that most likely took some artist 10 minutes to put together. So much development time wasted!!!
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-18-2011, 05:32 PM
One more wallpaper for my collection of rotating collection of STO wallpapers. Although this is so beautifull that I'm almost disableing the slideshow feature on windows to let this stay alone.

Also, C'mon guys. This is not the place to complain about the lack of content. I'm also frustrated by blog 23, and also I agree that they should give a bit more atenttion for KDF (well, I could actually make a huge list of things I'm unhappy on the game). But I think this is not the place. There is another threads to complain. So congrats for the dev (or devs) who made this wallpaper and thanks for the awesome wallpaper.
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-18-2011, 05:36 PM
Guys,

This really is pretty simple. The person who designed the new login screen took a few minutes to create a new desktop background for you, because he felt you might enjoy it. I took it, and scaled it down to a slightly smaller size to provide another option for you, and posted it.

This comes from someone spending a few extra minutes of his day to try and do something nice for you all, and passing it along to me.

It's not like a programmer, or a systems designer, who has a hobby of making wallpapers and taking screenshots, dropped everything he's doing to bring you new content, and spent several hours to make you a wallpaper instead.

One, single person, who was already creating this image, spent a few extra minutes, to try and do something nice for you. Maybe, just maybe, instead of jumping all over his case for doing something nice for you, you could say thanks, or at least have the decency to say nothing at all if you find a simple wallpaper being made so insulting.

It's just a thought.

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-18-2011, 05:37 PM
Why are people yelling about priorities? A graphic artist would have made this up who I doubt would have anything to do with content creation.

It is all part of upping the quality in every area of the game. Or perhaps everyone from cryptics accountant to marketing assistants should be working on content otherwise they have there priorities wrong!
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-18-2011, 05:39 PM
I for one welcome our wallpaper overlords.
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-18-2011, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Guys,

This really is pretty simple. The person who designed the new login screen took a few minutes to create a new desktop background for you, because he felt you might enjoy it. I took it, and scaled it down to a slightly smaller size to provide another option for you, and posted it.

This comes from someone spending a few extra minutes of his day to try and do something nice for you all, and passing it along to me.

It's not like a programmer, or a systems designer, who has a hobby of making wallpapers and taking screenshots, dropped everything he's doing to bring you new content, and spent several hours to make you a wallpaper instead.

One, single person, who was already creating this image, spent a few extra minutes, to try and do something nice for you. Maybe, just maybe, instead of jumping all over his case for doing something nice for you, you could say thanks, or at least have the decency to say nothing at all if you find a simple wallpaper being made so insulting.

It's just a thought.

Stormshade
Just to make it clear, I love the new wallpaper and much appreciate the thought stormy